Jaycee Lee Dugard trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

I'm not in favor of cruel and inhuman punishment, but sometimes I'm willing to make exceptions. The creep named Philip Garrido who kidnapped and raped Jaycee Lee Dugard and kept her terrified for 18 years is beyond punishment by incarceration or the death penalty. If I were a billionaire, I would pay inmates and guards to torture him endlessly during his time behind bars. Prison and the death penalty is too good for scum like that.

Issaccs

It's 31 years TO life, shes in her 50's and the courts are betting on her dying inside.
That being said they gave her that sentence as shes the one who plead guilty, waved her right to appeal and saved the girl having to go to trial.

Edit. Maddies dead.

Issaccs

Edit. Maddies dead.

probably what they said about jaycee!!!!
Yeah, but Maddies been dead since Maddies face got plastered all over the international news with that eye defect thats going to make her distinctive and identifiable her entire life.

If you wanna worry, their are thousands of women being held as sex slaves across the Western world who arn't fortunate enough to fall into the 'missing white baby' media clusterfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00