jealous and feeling bad about it

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by justmeonlyme, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

i feel really bad... i have a bunch of people i talk to and idk latly it seems like there all doing prity well it feels like im getting worse and worse and these people are getting beter and tbh im kinda jealous... and im kinda scared to tell then anything is wrong coz i dont want to bring them down...
    has anyone else felt like this before?
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sort of. I wouldnt say I'm jealous of the people around me that are getting better or moving on. I feel more like a sadness because they are leaving. Even if they say they arent, they all eventually do. Then I feel even worse about my situation because I feel like I'm too stupid to figure out how to get better like the rest. And yeah I dont like to say anything. I actually prefer to listen to anything they may be having a problem with. Because like you, I dont want to bring them down. It makes me feel useful to think I might be helping another person. So I shut down, isolate, and then feel even worse because now I'm alone.
  3. definitely

definitely Guest

I am and i have been sick jealous because of Boo.
  4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Jealousy is a very natural emotion and nothing to feel guilty about. It is not an emotion that brings peace of mind so it should be resolved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.