Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheLonelyAloePlant, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

I'm jealous of people who have friends.
    Someone to hug and cry with at the end of the year.
    i have what, 5 people that actually want to talk to me?

fucking bullshit people at school feed me. "i'll miss you" and they walk off and never talk to me again.

i'm sick of people that pretend to be my best friend. i want someone real, someone who'll be there for me through everything.

i don't have that someone.
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

5 is a pretty big number if you ask me :hug:
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i agree, 5 is a big number, i know alot of people who i call mates but when it comes to real friends, then i have just 2.
    its not the number that matters its how good these 5 are, they are your friends and should be appreciated.

quality not quantity

be safe.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You should feel good that you have five friends. I don't have any and haven't had any since around the time I had my nervous break down. That is mostly my fault because I didn't let anyone get close to me. You might say I ran them off. To this day I still don't trust enough to make friends.
    Man do I ever feel low because I don't have any feeling one way or an other. It just dawned on me that I have serious issues that I need to talk to my therapist. Hold on to your friends!!! Stay Safe and Stay Strong..:chopper:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.