Jelousy towards other girls

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Dana.., Jan 17, 2009.

1. Dana..

Dana.. Well-Known Member

I get jelous of girls if there skinny and pretty i don't know if its beacause i fancy them or not.
    two people in perticular. i want them dead.
  2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i get jealous of pretty girls too, cause im so not pretty. i dont want them dead its just very upsetting.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't get jealous easily so I can't really relate to that.

But you should talk to someone about the feelings you are having. It's not right to want someone dead , I assume you already know that though. Maybe call a bi helpline? :hug:

I'm here if you need to talk x
  4. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i get jealous too :hug:
    sometimes i wanna tell them
    "shut up, youre not so high and mighty"
    but theyre confidence could crush me
    like a bug :cry:
  5. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

I get jealous of pretty people too, but not in a way that makes me want anything bad to happen to them... It just kills my confidence a little more to see a skinny gorgeous person, because I want to be like them, but I know I never will be and it's pointless for me to try.

I've spent my whole life trying to be beautiful and satisfied with myself, but I'm starting to realize I was just meant to be ugly, and I need to learn how to accept that.
  6. bEvans

bEvans Active Member

It's perfectly okay to want people dead and be jealous of other people.
    It's not okay to kill or rob though.
  7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I get jealous of them, if that's the right way to put it, cause I'm so insecure about the way I look. I feel like utter crap next to them, tears well up walking down the street for freaks sake. Don't want them dead though, just want myself to be as good as them...
  8. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Such rage reminds me of Winston in 1984. He felt an urge to rape and smash Julias head in before he'd even spoken to her.
  9. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hmm.... I get jealous of really good looking guys. I mean did I ever tell anyone about the 40 year old gay couple that looked like Danel Craig (new James Bond) twins? I was so angry and jealous :tongue: !