1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jen, please read this! misunderstanding.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by An Angel in Black, Apr 5, 2011.

1. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

when you asked if we could still be friends you and i were thinking on 2 different levels. i was just so upset at the time i wasnt thinking correctly. yes we can still be friends, i meant its going to be hard but not in the way that you were thinking i said it. it was hard before just being a friend, because i always wanted more with you. truth is i was having doubts just as bad. and they took a hell of a toll, because i was so obsessed over it i ended up dropping all my classes because i couldnt focus on anything else. it was constant worry, especially since youre so far outta my league. and the time when i would go days at a time without hearing from you. my thoughts were getting the better of me. things have just been so messed up from the get go. it seems all i did was worry and i turned into this obsessive compulsive jealous insecure person. maybe it is better if were just friends, idk. but dont shut me out completely. *hugs* still love you please talk to me