1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jenny

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by closertolove, Nov 8, 2009.

1. closertolove

closertolove Well-Known Member

While I may have never known you personally, you wouldn't believe how profound of an effect your death had on me. I can't begin to tell you how selfish I feel when I say that at your funeral, I felt somewhat jealous. Let me explain: the church was legitimately OVERFLOWING with people all crying for your loss, and I cried too. It was truly heartbreaking to see everyone who knew and loved you so deeply sad that you were gone.

Selfishly, I began to imagine my own funeral... and if anyone would be there to be sorry that I was gone. Would anyone cry? Would the church be overflowing? I can't say, but I feel horrible that I was so selfish.

We all miss you, Jenny. It'll be five years come the 24th, and we still miss you. I wish I could apologize to you for such disrespect... I wish I could take it back

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry for your loss and your pain you suffer.:heart:

3. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i'm sorry for your loss. but i constantly ask myself the same questions. would people come to my funeral? would anyone care? idk..