Jewelry box for my daughter

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
We are allowed to use the tools where we work to build personal projects. It is a very rewarding hobby, always improves my mood when I am building something. I work on stuff for 10-15 minutes before work and 10-15 minutes into my half hour lunch break. It took me about 3 weeks to build this. It is for my daughter. It is built out of maple with cherry accents.

Mary Jewelry 6.jpg

Mary Jewelry 5.jpg

Mary jewelry 4.jpg

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Well isn't that just fantastic? wow She'll love that. Is it for a holiday or "just because"?
It is a "just because" gift. I started making jewelry boxes and have several people that want one, I gift them, I enjoy making them so much. I am divorced, single, nobody to go home to, so the time means nothing to me and the cost of materials is affordable.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
We are allowed to use the tools where we work to build personal projects. It is a very rewarding hobby, always improves my mood when I am building something. I work on stuff for 10-15 minutes before work and 10-15 minutes into my half hour lunch break. It took me about 3 weeks to build this. It is for my daughter. It is built out of maple with cherry accents.

View attachment 43740

View attachment 43741

View attachment 43742
that is a beautiful creation, i'm sure your daughter will be pleased and proud of you.

mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00