Jim’s cafe 17 November 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I only just got up like a half hour ago or so. Stayed up too late again last night.
I'm not the kind of person that drinks coffee every morning, but I enjoy it sometimes. Honestly I prefer coffee in the afternoon. I like Vietnamese coffee with sweetened condensed milk.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Okay guys - check it out.
Mean mean Matt is here.
That's all for the talk of the prior Cafe. Everything is fine. We've discussed that the Cafe is for hanging out, checking in & setting how one another is doing.
Sensitive subjects should be avoided too strongly as an overall theme but that includes things that YOU might not find sensitive like politics, holidays or family. Lots of folks have issues around that so when they come up, that's perfectly fine but let's try not to center entire days around them which will make people uneasy checking in.

Sorry to come poop on the party.
By the way, I've edited much of this entire thread thus far. Feel free to message me. :)
Aw, man. What did I miss? Whatever it was, I probably would have liked it.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag Ash, would you really take me out for coffee? Lol black with alittle sugar i dont want to become to sweet! Hope everyone has a great saturday especially you witty, you made me laugh already this morning thank you xxx katy
If it's black with sugar then I'd defo take you out for coffee, that's exactly how I like it, without a hint of milk anywhere:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00