Jim’s cafe, Saturday 23rd May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fun questions!!

1. Have you ever been in love before?
Nope. Love my friends and family. Loved my ex. But I think it’s a lil different to be ‘in love’ with someone.

2. Are you a bashful Or bashing person?
Ehhh... depends on who u ask.

3. Childhood nickname?
Didn’t have one. I guess... Nat?

4. Sashimi or Tartar.?
Both are delicious af. I could eat sashimi any time any day tho.

5. State 6 decisions , first 6 ones u would make if u were ( fill in blank ruler) of ( fill in the blank country).
I’m really not comfortable with that type of authority. I don’t think I’d make a good ruler and I think there is something to be said for considering the feelings and thoughts of the people you govern.

6. If u were a dessert what would u be?
Chocolate lace cake.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
1. Have you ever been in love before? Never, I don't think I can feel love. I have felt lust, quite powerful at times and sometimes great fondness for a very few people. I admit I always loved as far as I can feel it my mother, but she was mom.

2. Are you a bashful Or bashing person? Never once. Just withdrawn emotionally.

3. Childhood nickname? More than a few. Catfish, because I have always enjoyed fishing. Soldier because most of my reading has been history or biography typically with a military bent. Killer, not because I ever have killed anybody but from one of the one or two fights I got into as a teen in high school where some thought I might have done it. I was 5'4" and 120 pounds and attacked by a guy that was almost literally double my size(6'2" and 200), so grab a weapon, in this case was a claw hammer in wood shop. I was a John Bender from The Breakfast Club. I still enjoy carpentry and wookworking mostly picked up from my grandfather and still make furniture including the desk the computer here is on that I made for my mom when I was a teen, it would probably take 3 or 4 people to move it around. End all future fights then and there. I was Andrew Ender Wiggin before the story Ender's Game came out. After that nobody ever messed with me again. Since then I have learned and practice controlling myself until I am the fuzzy teddy bear I am now. :)

4. Sashimi or Tartar.?
ps. Sashimi is a Japanese meal, made of raw slicked fish, presented with wasabi, rice, and ginger pickles. Can I pick chow chow? It is a relish common in Southern food/soul food eaten with a variety of foods, greens, beans, etc.

5. State 6 decisions , first 6 ones u would make if u were ( fill in blank ruler) of ( fill in the blank country). This one I am like Cymbele, a Libertarian, other than someone harming another or interferring with them living their lives they are sovereign entities who should be able to do as they please.

6. If u were a dessert what would u be? Something with chocolate, TONS of chocolate, that or a caramel pie.

Inanimate

I'm sure I'd like lemon cake.
U r sure better than what u think, just take a deep breath.
i adore lemon cakes!
Lol @ tartar sounding like a dental issue. You've never tried tartar sauce? People normally eat it with fish on like fish sandwiches and stuff. However, I've tried it, and it absolutely IS disgusting. But speaking of disgusting, that is something that you are NOT. So take it back before I come to Texas one day just to smack you for that comment.
Whether there’s truth in what I say or not, if people here could only see how much I amused myself while writing my post, then most probably wouldn’t take me seriously. If anything, my laughter necessitates a deep breath sometimes.

Something has to be fundamentally wrong with lemon cake. Nothing is preferable to lemon cake. Why? Think of cake as the archetype of love, and lemon cake as an unrequited infatuation masquerading as love with a stranger who is completely unattainable. In truth, I don’t crave lemon cake; I crave what it embodies. How could I love someone whom I don’t know based on what I admire about physical appearance and what behavior and traits he elects to be seen? On the contrary, I’ve interacted with this person out of desperation but in an effort to keep an open mind, yet I was right anyway: despite the promise his nature shows, our interaction deters me and leaves me wanting.

So that’s what lemon cake is to me: an accessory. It’s not an indulgence but rather a compulsion; it does not give me pleasure, only respite.

M...

Whether there’s truth in what I say or not, if people here could only see how much I amused myself while writing my post, then most probably wouldn’t take me seriously. If anything, my laughter necessitates a deep breath sometimes.

Something has to be fundamentally wrong with lemon cake. Nothing is preferable to lemon cake. Why? Think of cake as the archetype of love, and lemon cake as an unrequited infatuation masquerading as love with a stranger who is completely unattainable. In truth, I don’t crave lemon cake; I crave what it embodies. How could I love someone whom I don’t know based on what I admire about physical appearance and what behavior and traits he elects to be seen? On the contrary, I’ve interacted with this person out of desperation but in an effort to keep an open mind, yet I was right anyway: despite the promise his nature shows, our interaction deters me and leaves me wanting.

So that’s what lemon cake is to me: an accessory. It’s not an indulgence but rather a compulsion; it does not give me pleasure, only respite.
I truly don't know what to say

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ty for the tag @Cynic Goat :)

Yes, never where it was returned (as far as I know anyway which means it probably wasn't I think) but yes I've been in love with lots of guys over the years, none nearly so much as Mark Hamill of course :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Bashful, definitely.

3. Childhood nickname?
Didn't really have one I don't think.

4. Sashimi or Tartar.?
Don't think I tried either one of these before sorry.

5. State 6 decisions , first 6 ones u would make if u were ( fill in blank ruler) of ( fill in the blank country).
Not sure about this one sorry just not my kind of thing I think I do better behind the scenes where I am as hidden as possible.

Something no one likes probably, or at least a very unpopular one. Maybe a fruit salad or something like that.

M...

Ty for the tag @Cynic Goat :)

Yes, never where it was returned (as far as I know anyway which means it probably wasn't I think) but yes I've been in love with lots of guys over the years, none nearly so much as Mark Hamill of course :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Bashful, definitely.

3. Childhood nickname?
Didn't really have one I don't think.

4. Sashimi or Tartar.?
Don't think I tried either one of these before sorry.

Not sure about this one sorry just not my kind of thing I think I do better behind the scenes where I am as hidden as possible.

Something no one likes probably, or at least a very unpopular one. Maybe a fruit salad or something like that.
I love fruit salad

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Really? I think of you more like a good tiramisu. Kind of intense, but a high-quality dessert that's a very welcome component of a great meal.

I've known some people to struggle with tiramisu in the past, but those who have a palate capable of enjoying it have a great deal of appreciation for its rich and varied flavours.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter

Somehow, I feel as though you'd be able to write a great campaign. Lol. Did you ever think of doing debate club in high school? :P

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Wait, so that's, like, raw steak? If so, then *insert vomiting emoji here*. I like my steak medium or medium well. I can deal with a little redness, but no blood for me, thanks.
It's actually finely chopped ground beef, a really good cut is recommended with all the fat and sinew removed. Once chopped, you add shallotts. capers, parsely, gherkins, olive oil, tabasco sauce, pepper, rock salt, and then once formed into a round pate, you can make an indentation in the centre and add an egg yolk into it.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
It's actually finely chopped ground beef, a really good cut is recommended with all the fat and sinew removed. Once chopped, you add shallotts. capers, parsely, gherkins, olive oil, tabasco sauce, pepper, rock salt, and then once formed into a round pate, you can make an indentation in the centre and add an egg yolk into it.
Yeah, no way. I would never try that. I don't really eat nor like a lot of the other ingredients, but nevertheless, the biggest turnoff of all is the raw beef. I have no desire to eat it whatsoever. I might as well just chomp into a cow at that point. :P

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Really? I think of you more like a good tiramisu. Kind of intense, but a high-quality dessert that's a very welcome component of a great meal.

I've known some people to struggle with tiramisu in the past, but those who have a palate capable of enjoying it have a great deal of appreciation for its rich and varied flavours.
Aww wow tysm that is so sweet & kind of you to say I appreciate that SO much! :) Words can't possibly express how happy I am that what I said wasn't just ignored by everyone, really have been feeling pretty bad about some things over the last few days so this really helps me feel like maybe I'm more valuable and even liked in this world.

Thank you again for caring & for saying something so thoughtful to me like that you've made my day immensely better & that is truly priceless imo :)*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

PS - Tysm @M... too that's so sweet & nice of you to say, I'm glad you like fruit salad! :) I do sometimes too I was just trying to think of something that is considered pretty "boring" to most people compared to all the MUCH better and more fun, exciting kinds of desserts there are to pick from in this world lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00