Jim’s Cafe Thursday September 20 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Right I'm back to answer the rest of the questions. I got sidetracked by work :(

What do I like ? - laughing, nature, walking, cuddles, being sat in front of a fire in winter watching the flames. Unfortunately I don't laugh enough, don't get enough cuddles and don't have a fireplace in my house

What is a long term goal? To pay off the debt that my ex left me with so that I can finally do some nice things, like have a holiday and join more clubs where I can learn new skills and meet people.

What is a short term goal? To lose a stone (14 lbs) in weight by Christmas.

What do I like about myself? I love the fact that I'm kind and caring and that I'm thorough effective in my job, and I like the colour of my hair (blonde).

What would I like to learn or change? I'd like to learn to say no more often. I'd also like to learn to dance properly.

Come and join the cafe @Sarahbeanie @DrownedFishOnFire @Harmony2 @Angel368 @may71 @Sunday16 @Paisley @Patafikss @total eclipse @HumanExMachina

RCee

Right I'm back to answer the rest of the questions. I got sidetracked by work :(

What do I like ? - laughing, nature, walking, cuddles, being sat in front of a fire in winter watching the flames. Unfortunately I don't laugh enough, don't get enough cuddles and don't have a fireplace in my house

What is a long term goal? To pay off the debt that my ex left me with so that I can finally do some nice things, like have a holiday and join more clubs where I can learn new skills and meet people.

What is a short term goal? To lose a stone (14 lbs) in weight by Christmas.

What do I like about myself? I love the fact that I'm kind and caring and that I'm thorough effective in my job, and I like the colour of my hair (blonde).

What would I like to learn or change? I'd like to learn to say no more often. I'd also like to learn to dance properly.

Come and join the cafe @Sarahbeanie @DrownedFishOnFire @Harmony2 @Angel368 @may71 @Sunday16 @Paisley @Patafikss @total eclipse @HumanExMachina
Woo woo me and u need a dance session together :) we rock!!

RCee

@everyone I know some of these questions seem hard but I want to get to know everyone here better and I all know u want to get to know me so if little
By little we answer what we can even if it’s just one thing we are that much closer to helping and knowing each other :) thank you for. Wing apart of today’s cafe no matter What u say

Jesse001

Hey, thanks for the tag @Walker

How are we all doing ?

What do we like ?
where do we wish we were?
Where is a long term goal?
What is a short term goal?
What do we like about ourselves?
What would we like to learn or change?
Hey @RCee, nice open.

Doing OK I guess, had a really rough night last night, so I took the day off today. Just chilling at home and doing some washing etc.

I like (well I really don't know what I like anymore) Does whisky count?
I wish I was in a happier place.
My long term goal is to get better, and try make something of my life.
Short term: survive this period.
I like that I think I'm a good person, willing to help.
I would like to change my current living conditions.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol well we all like SF. But I don't know everything that we all like. :P As far as what I like, there's lots of things. Coffee, chocolate, Facebook, books, good movies, just to name a few.
I wish that things were easier, and I hope for a better life someday.
A long term goal of mine is to become mentally and physically healthier.
A short term goal is to become more motivated.
I like my eyes and sense of humor.
I would like to change the way my life is going.

pooky

You are valuable
Thank you @RCee and @Woowoo for the tag.

I love SF, my family and close friends. I also like books, movies, animals, nature. My long term goal is to buy a house for my family. My short term goal is to start my own business within six-seven months after getting training, licences etc. I like my sense of humour and silly smile! I would love to learn swimming and driving, but it's just a dream for now.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for the tag @Woowoo :)

Good morning all and Happy Thursday!....

upload_2018-9-20_6-25-47.jpeg

So to the questions...

What do I like ? SF, reading, swimming, volunteering at horse therapy camp
Where do I wish I was? New Zealand
Where is a long term goal? To get a job, to lose 20 lbs
What is a short term goal? To edit my resume for potential internships/jobs, to lose 5 lbs
What do I like about myself? Sense of humor despite/in-spite of life's challenges, to be able to take the high road when others do not
What would I like to learn or change? To have self-confidence. to learn the butterfly stroke, to be an ex-smoker

Wishing all a great day...

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @Havoc @may71 @na-taya @acha @Citizen Insane @LonelyHiker @mpk @lullabelle

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

View attachment 14465

So to the questions...

What is a short term goal? To edit my resume for potential internships/jobs, to lose 5 lbs
What do I like about myself? Sense of humor despite/in-spite of life's challenges, to be able to take the high road when others do not
What would I like to learn or change? To have self-confidence. to learn the butterfly stroke, to be an ex-smoker

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @Havoc @may71 @na-taya @acha @Citizen Insane @LonelyHiker @mpk @lullabelle

View attachment 14465

So to the questions...

to be an ex smoker is a very difficult challenge good luck with it and I hope when you do quit it won't be too difficult I quit in april after 50 years I started at 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00