Jim’s Cafe - Wednesday 19th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Just find the good balance between your daughter, your irl life and SF ;) We're always glad to have you here! *hug[/QUOTE
Thank you. Energy level too. Gonna start taking a vitamin. I'm knocking on 50s door *yes*bounce, ha. Going to North Carolina so going to take some pics and post.

Livelife

SF Supporter
hey butterfly! come to ny! hey nice cafe. i think i’ve said where i want to go but it is worth repeating :
View attachment 23660
siberia of course. where shamanism began - i want to meet with my ancestral spirits. and i think they may also have invented cold. and look at these mountains. you can only find similar inside a hostess cupcake! yup, i’m going as soon as i can!
I love knowing that shamanism began in Siberia....who wudda thunk it....... I'm gonna get closer to there than where I am now....going to the Himalayas soon.....lifelong dream :)

Livelife

SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Kiwi2016 :)

If I could go anywhere, it would be to a spot I like on the Oregon Coast. I would like to just sit on the balcony and listen to the waves roll in and out until my anxiety falls away completely.

I don't actually stay at the giant hotel in the pic, but at a smaller place. This is the view from where I stay.
@Ineluki ........I stayed at Canon Beach many years ago, still one of my favorite memories. It was the first time I had ever seen live starfish :)

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
@Butterfly thanks for opening the cafe today

What do you all like to do at the beach/seaside?? There is sand at the beach!!! I'm not a fan of sand. Crazy right? I do enjoy a nice rocky beach. Walking and sitting in the breeze watching the sunset.

If you could visit any destination in the world, where would it be?? Anywhere my people are (yep, I'm now claiming ownership of my voluntary family). I don't really care much where that is these days. Here or there maybe South Africa.

MusicMoggy

@Butterfly thanks for opening the cafe today

What do you all like to do at the beach/seaside?? There is sand at the beach!!! I'm not a fan of sand. Crazy right? I do enjoy a nice rocky beach. Walking and sitting in the breeze watching the sunset.

If you could visit any destination in the world, where would it be?? Anywhere my people are (yep, I'm now claiming ownership of my voluntary family). I don't really care much where that is these days. Here or there maybe South Africa.
feel the wet sand beneath my feet as the waves lap over them while i stare up at the stars... or the sunset... i love the ocean :D

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Cool q's :)

How are you? So-so I guess.

What do you like to do at the beach/seaside? Sit, be still and enjoy the energy & experience of being near the water. Walking is good too or laying on a towel & reading. It's def. best to be at a beach where it's as quiet as possible (aside from the sound of the waves of course) wish I lived closer to a beach oh well.

If you could visit any destination in the world, where would it be? Lots of places but esp. NYC or Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00