Jim’s cafe Wednesday 22nd January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @RCee
Didn't get a chance to check SF til now.
Slept in til about noon or 1 pm then I went to the pub to watch Spurs. I missed part of the match because I was on my way to school but pulled up a stream on my phone of the last 10 minutes while waiting for class to start.
Then I had my developmental psych class which was okay. I thought we were going to have a quiz, but we didn't so that was nice.
We have all sorts of Oreos in the cafe today. I just ate a few Double Stuf ones. yum
1579738088799.png

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hello hello. Woke up kinda early. Slept on edge of bed all night since RCee didn’t want to give up her claimed space . Which was the whole bed!
Rainy, windy, overcast and slightly comforting.....like I want a glass of hot cocoa .....maybe some baileys ;)

how goes it y’all ??

OG Lena

View attachment 29793 A
Am I venturing out into the cold today

View attachment 29795
how do you make what????
View attachment 29794 I dunno about the way they describe how to make coffee grounds
Your puppy is adorable @RCee

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for the tag @RCee & for opening the cafe :)
In terms of "how I'm doing" it is not very good at all right now. Had another emo storm last night and it was a very bad and intense one, guess it at least didn't last as long as some have but ya it was extremely painful to say the least. Part of it was due to feeling very alone with some of my problems. Some things just feel so much more painful when I'm not able to talk openly about them. I really don't want to believe what I do about certain things but it feels very true and despite me trying every day to either not care about it, somehow miraculously accept such a fate or just not think about it, none of those things have been successful and don't feel like they ever will be. Trying to stay positive and grateful for the good things in my life & life in general though cos I know it could be a lot worse.

Movieaddict

Rough week. School started and it was a lot of work.. alot!

also emotionally draining as once again, a job was lost after interviewing.

so this coming week doesn’t look great.

i turned to exercising this weekend and have been moving about 8 hours with medicine ball. Running in place, sit ups, push ups, jumping squats, jumping jacks. I’m tired.

already in bed. Just 3:30pm

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Rough week. School started and it was a lot of work.. alot!

also emotionally draining as once again, a job was lost after interviewing.

so this coming week doesn’t look great.

i turned to exercising this weekend and have been moving about 8 hours with medicine ball. Running in place, sit ups, push ups, jumping squats, jumping jacks. I’m tired.

already in bed. Just 3:30pm
Hi @Movieaddict. I'm in bed too dont feel bad. I wanted to mention that I went on a bunch if interviews and had a lot ifctemo jobs that didnt materialize. I have a job now that I like. So, I'm glad that the others didnt work out. I lost many years due to children and making quick money so, different circumstances. But job hunting is difficult. Enjoy your class(es).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00