Jim’s Saturday March 30 Survivors 2019 Café

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
yes please do. :) the only thing I survived at my work place and I think life in general, doing creative outlet will make you believe in yourself. heck, no one else will know what we’re doing no matter what the critics say. it is our work and we should be proud of our work. ^^
Agree @Lilmeowmeow. Its expression, healing and therapeutic. I'd like to thank you for posting your thoughts on this. PM me anytime with whatever you create. *hug
Yay will doooo❤️ Lets talk art! 😃

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
*happyno I remember how good it felt to draw or paint, collage a d get caught up in it for hours and not feel the time has gone by. Art history too I adore, children's art and children's art and literature, touches me. Ah. Hug

HappyKitty

*happyno I remember how good it felt to draw or paint, collage a d get caught up in it for hours and not feel the time has gone by. Art history too I adore, children's art and children's art and literature, touches me. Ah. Hug
Yeah wow those words are music to my ears! Yeahhhh :D are you from art major to or just outlook or both?

HappyKitty

Yeah wow those words are music to my ears! Yeahhhh :D are you from art major to or just outlook or both?
I'm a fine art minor and used to be in Administrative arts years ago. @Lilmeowmeow my boyfriend is going to rush me soon, but I'll be back, hope you have a good afternoon.
woahhh keeep in touch!!!! :D i wanna see yours too, this is exciting! ^^

BeaViolin

Thanks for the tags @Sunspots and @extraterrestrialone. I like the new avatar ET :)

Survivor. Yes. I guess. I still don't quite feel like survived is in the past tense, I'm still working at it, but I'm still here.

Trying to think of a glow moment. The new security guard at work randomly complimented my haircut the other day, so that was nice. Is it shallow to have it about something so superficial? It's the first thing I can think of.
A man driving next to me the other day motioned for me to roll down my window when we were stopped at a red light and mentioned that he loved my bumper sticker: "She who laughs, lasts." That made my day.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
A man driving next to me the other day motioned for me to roll down my window when we were stopped at a red light and mentioned that he loved my bumper sticker: "She who laughs, lasts." That made my day.
so Bea, i’m sorry i changed it back. i only had that to celebrate my 2 years on SF this past April 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00