Jimbo's Cafe- Monday, January 14, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Star

Sup y'all!! Happy Monday!! I hope you guys have a wonderful week! Ahhhh I finally get to open cafe without @extraterrestrialone and @1964dodge beating me to it.

Today's theme: Things that make you go hmmmm....

Have you ever seen or experienced something that just left you in awe or made you say hhmmmm? I am sure you have. Share with us.

I saw a UFO a few years ago. Shaped like a cigarette. It flew in a zig zag pattern. I thought it was a drone, but then it suddenly vanished into thin air like a fart in the wind
. Boom, like that.

@extraterrestrialone @Walker @DouglasW @Kalicka @Woowoo @Mahal @kdm @Freyja @JacsMom @sassy123 @Freya @Innocent Forever @SleepyOwl @Sarahbeanie @Angie @baywasp
@ClassicShowsFan @Daíthí

things-that-make-you-go-hmmm.jpeg

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Sup y'all!! Happy Monday!! I hope you guys have a wonderful week! Ahhhh I finally get to open cafe without @extraterrestrialone and @1964dodge beating me to it.

Today's theme: Things that make you go hmmmm....

Have you ever seen or experienced something that just left you in awe or made you say hhmmmm? I am sure you have. Share with us.

I saw a UFO a few years ago. Shaped like a cigarette. It flew in a zig zag pattern. I thought it was a drone, but then it suddenly vanished into thin air like a fart in the wind
. Boom, like that.

@extraterrestrialone @Walker @DouglasW @Kalicka @Woowoo @Mahal @kdm @Freyja @JacsMom @sassy123 @Freya @Innocent Forever @SleepyOwl @Sarahbeanie @Angie @baywasp
@ClassicShowsFan @Daíthí

View attachment 18329
Hmmm, I'll definitely be thinking about this one for a while. Now let me see.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yeah, the human race makes me go "hmm" all the damn time, haha. I'm thinking of that song now, the one that's like "things that make you go hmmmm" :P
The vastness of time and space, that will make me sit back and think for a while. How insignificant I actually am in the whole of the universe, that gives me an existential crisis, lol.

bobbob

SF Supporter
A lot of things make me say hmmm I guess - from where the heck did I put the house keys to whether I should move back to London.
As to leaving me in awe. I guess the first time I went in a plane. When I saw humpback whales. When I almost drowned as a teeanager and got back to shore and had pie and chips in little cafe. Crazy as it might sound, after what had happend, I was kind of of in awe of that pie and chips or maybe the fact that I didnt think I would be having another one.

kdm

SF Supporter
thankyou for the tag @Blue Star and allso opening the cafe

for me just browsing the articles-headlines on the internet on a daily basis there is allways something to me that makes me stop and go hmmm before i read the article/s

examples for me are
A kindergartner brought a handgun and ammunition to school MADE ME GO HMM
Oh my god! Run!’: The day a deadly wave of molasses tore through Boston MADE ME GO HMM
One Food This Woman Ate Every Single Day to Live to 114 MADE ME GO HMM ( answer is sweet potato)
Is Excessive Social Media Use Similar To Drug Addiction? MADE ME GO HMM

too me many might overthink this topic not what it was intended for it can be a major life altering even but does not have to be as i see it (my opinion )
@Witty_Sarcasm @baywasp @Gonz @ClassicShowsFan @octopus3 @crazyk @gypsylee @Shadowlands
@NRW24 @SillyOldBear @charley spring

Zonkers

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Lately it’s been how my counselor and pastor (and me) can see an improvement from where I am now compared to where I was when I first met these people in July, when my family sees no improvement whatsoever and still sees me as a hopeless and depressed person.

I can’t be both can I? Maybe it’s the company I am in that affects my mood? What if my family is a source of my depression and why they don’t see any improvement?

hmmmmm........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00