JimCafe Friday Dec. 16th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

good morning.. how's it going ??? got some sleep adn without dreams so far..today we do baths, shaves adn clean clothes.. god willing johnny will go for night with katie. just going to try and take it easy on all fronts today.. off now to see if can find statiions without bubblly xmas music.. hope ia a good day for all.. tc, jim and John
  2. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

3. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Good day all -

Well thats a nice pic Matt. We only had tiny bit of snow here down south-so far.

Hope everyone has a good day and hope that you can find somewhere that isnt playing the christmas music Jim.It gets on my nerves too....
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Morning all. I actually said "wow" at that snow pix lol

Been having a rotten time lately. Bah humbug and all.

I think today I will take some time here and there to work on picking up/cleaning my cluttered house.

Hope everyone has a good day/night!
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello fellow travelers on here today.. got a little more sleep until zoomies came tripping into wake me up at 5am.. currently listening to tony bennit's duets 2.. first song was he and lady gaga singing " the lady is a tramp" they did it well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAmDULCVrU

been 2 and 1/2 days on the benztropine and impression atm is this causing more shaking and stuff in both hands.. will call mental health clinic later today.. not sure at all currently.. truth jimbo is you are not a spring chicken anymore.. headed some towards the over the hill gang..LOL that is ok cause in a lot of ways life now with zoomies is the best it has ever been in many ways.. few bumps here and there but just slow down and deal with it.
  6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hi everyone. Ive got a phone appointment with the social security office today. So hopefully Ill start recieving SSI soon
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Good morning everyone.
    I am kinda excited today. I had placed an order at wards.com, trying to establish an account with them. I knew for a fact that I would be rejected because of my lousy credit, but I got an email today saying that the order shipped!!!! Woot! Yes, Virginia, there will be a Christmas this year!

Unrelated...and I know, that this isnt what it is about, but I would put up my praise band against ANY other praise band in the country, or ANY other Christian Rock band, and we could hold our own or best em!

I am so amazed at the talent we have. And we come from a little hick town...out in the middle of nowhere. It's just incredible!

Have a good day everyone!!!
  8. Cowburn

I hope the phone call goes well :)
  9. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning,

I arose all groggy this ante meridiem prepared for a sleepy and slow moving Friday. Opened email and URGENT URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY AND RIGHT THIS INSTANT MEANING NAOW! :eek:hmy:

As it turned out, the printer that a silkscreen company I had been hired to do a project for closes for a month in mid January, which meant if I didn't send in approval for the project today it wouldn't have shipped until late February. Which would have been less than ideal. So that's settled now. Not best pleased with overseas printing company. :grr:

Will resume sleepy Friday as scheduled henceforth and join Jim in the quest for non-Christmas music playing radio stations.
  10. Cowburn

Is that even possible this time of the year? :laugh:
  11. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

did the music number on the right ones on directv early this morning.. did not hear a single note of the old christmas music.. appreciated that..lol we did shaves, baths , clean clothes and got the dirty clothes in the dryiner already.. on the first season of Law & Order.. going to take a week probably to watch all of season 1.. considering that i got all 20 seasons , this is going to take awhile..LOL
  12. Cowburn

13. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Cowburn)) hope your time with the old tapes hits a lot of spots for the weekend..
  14. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Good evening all...I worked all day, came home about 45 minutes ago, and my head feels like Jello...so have a few things to do here, and will rest and come back around 4AM (yes, my usual time to check up on things)...want to send my caring to you all, and wishing that everyone stays safe during this holiday time...there will be plenty staff online and so many kind members, so our cyber family will be here to comfort and support...have a good evening/morning (time zones!) and treat yourselves well...that would be a wonderful holiday present for me, and one I pray for!

PS...Jim is doing such a wonderful job and is such a blessing...have to count our blessings during this time of the year, and probably always...thank you Jim for the honor of working with you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.