Jim's Café - Monday September 5th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning all :)

It is a holiday here today :D

Hope you all have a good start to the week.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning! I've been up for a bit and already ran the two "errands" on my "must do" list. Fed my friends's cats around 8:45 a.m., came home and waited for another friend to pick up her hat and jacket (which she had left here yesterday by accident). Now I'm reading and trying to decide if there's anything going on in town that I want to do. Hmmm.Maybe not - I feel lazy today. lol
  3. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

I have had a cat on my lap most of the morning. They love having me home. But it is their naptime and I have had much coffee and am ready to roll.

Another bbq today- I must go to work so I don't eat all the time. I have got to give notice tomorrow - scared about that. Trading a good job for the unknown. Well, an ok job; ok it's a good paying job with high stress and challenging work. The new one is low paying and the stress doesn't seem like it will be too much but it is a smaller company that might collapse. But I have trouble handling the stress. So I'm going with the new job. Wish me luck in giving notice.
  4. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

About to leave for the bus stop. I have my counseling appointment this evening. Don't know why I'm leaving this early, but whatever.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Got out today, but still feeling a bit down. I want to start feeling better already.
  6. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

Looks like no sleep for me tonight. In the plus side I'm moving next week... New house, new beginnings....ish
  7. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

My counselor was really nice and seems like she really wants to help me. Tomorrow she's having a meeting with I think the Dean of Students (or some other dean, I'm not sure) about my housing issue