Jim's Café - Saturday 25th June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Butterfly, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Good morning folks!

Laying in bed with a cup of tea right now just relaxing. I'm at my parents house for the weekend and I went out for a meal with my mum last night whilst my dad went to a concert. It was nice just to catch up with my mum. She's keen to start slimming world so I was giving her some hints and tips.

Today we are going to take the dog on a long walk then have a juicy steak for lunch. Then out for a meal tonight which will be nice. It's a good distraction from my vile thoughts at the moment.

Hope you all have a good day!
    calvinandhobbs likes this.
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hey there lovely cafe peeps! I am at work waiting for the water boiler to get to the point where I can have a cup of tea. Mmmmm tea. Need to get stuck into some work that took far longer than it should have yesterday (small matter of £2mil missing from my revenue calculations messed me up for a couple of hours!) but now I have located it, its on with the job! Then housework later.

Hope all of you have a GLORIOUS Saturday! Much hugs!
    calvinandhobbs and MisterBGone like this.
  3. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Good afternoon. My friend and I went out for breakfast and now he's left and I'm starting to feel a little lonely. But it's nice to come here and see how my friends here are doing. I still have to go shopping and such for groceries but I have a new grill and am planning to get some grill food. Mundane things really. Still unpacking and sorting through photographs from my trip. Now the only thing to look forward to is a camping trip in couple of weekends. And I might not go if it rains. But I'm going to remain optimistic.
  4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Where are you going camping? That sounds fun :) are you going alone or with friends?
  5. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

I haven't decided what to do today , either yard work or fishing or laying in bed reading. My daughter had her grade 9 grad but I was told I'm not welcome. Only her dad. He's back to calling and texting now. I just smile and respond nice to him for my kids sake . Maybe I'll walk my dog. I hope where ever you are please no that if you need a hug I'll have one for you. Xo
    Brian777 likes this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good afternoon cafe,

I hope you all had a great day/having a great day. I'm feeling okay just a small bit down about a few things :( It will get better.
  7. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Camping in the USA; New England area. It is a Meetup event and because I go to a lot of Meetup events; yes I know some of the people but I wouldn't consider them "friends.". The water has algae in it for now -hopefully it will clear up but I could go hiking which I might have to do by myself. I haven't camped in at least two years so I am looking forward to sleeping outdoors (on an air mattress of course :) )
  8. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Hey, all. I'm so tired. I want to sleep even though it's not quite 2:30pm here, and I might, but I'm still only allowed to sleep on my back as far as I know, and that's been hurting more lately
  9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I had a decent day, now I am down in the dumps. Wish I could snap out of it.