1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Café - Saturday, July 14, 2018

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

It's not quite midnight in my neck of the woods, but I know some of you are just itching to post. :p The travel destination for today is Tahiti. So pack your stuff and get ready to enjoy the beauty!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was looking up conversation starters, There was a truth or dare question that said, "Who on here would you most want to make out with?" But I am behaving so I will skip that one for now. :eek:

Today I'd like to ask what you would do if you had an island of your very own. What sort of rules would you impose? What kind of animals would you want there? What would you envision it to be like? I will ponder on this and get back to you later.

Hello @A Hopeless SOD named Bill @Innocent Forever @WildCherry @Walker @Freya @HumanExMachina @baywasp @sassy123 @Sunday16 @AsphyxiateOnWords

2. Witty_Sarcasm

3. A Hopeless SOD named Bill

A Hopeless SOD named Bill Well-Known Member

4. Witty_Sarcasm

5. A Hopeless SOD named Bill

6. A Hopeless SOD named Bill

7. A Hopeless SOD named Bill

Lulabelle and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Ok then feel free to answer that question. :p

9. A Hopeless SOD named Bill

@Witty_Sarcasm

I kinda like the makeout one. I'll go by that. the rest of y'all, fuss over the island stuff

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

11. A Hopeless SOD named Bill

@gypsylee Today I'd like to ask what you would do if you had an island of your very own. What sort of rules would you impose? What kind of animals would you want there? What would you envision it to be like? I will ponder on this and get back to you later.

12. Lara_C

Lara_C SF Supporter

Thats a relief, lol!
    Wow - really wish I was there!
    Another great question for us inhabitants of the cafe! Will need to have a think about it and get back to you :rolleyes::)

13. Lara_C

Lara_C SF Supporter

Actually @WittySarcasm, I'm kind of hoping someone does answer your question "Who on here would you most want to make out with?" But I am behaving so I will skip that one for now". @HumanExMachina ? @Walker ? :p:D:eek:

14. A Hopeless SOD named Bill

I'd get some good shoes, New Balance likely, and walk around nekked like Tarzan all the time. might wear a loin cloth on formal occasions. RULES? we don't gotta show you no stinkin rules!!! whatever anyone brought that would hopefully survive. guess I'd have to bring all my cats and hope for the best in one hand and there's all that water for the other hand, ya know. kinda rinse it off a bit. well, I'd want them to survive.

15. Witty_Sarcasm

Well come on Lara, we know that Humex and Walker will DEFINITELY be making out. I'm just curious as to who else will :oops:

16. A Hopeless SOD named Bill

I'll answer for ya. who's the best lookin dude and 2 best lookin ladies on the forum? a four way makeout session doncha know.

Walker, Ash600, Lara_C and 1 other person like this.
  17. Witty_Sarcasm

Sounds good, and having the cats around will be a plus. Maybe they can forage food for us. :p

18. Lara_C

Lara_C SF Supporter

:D:D:D

19. A Hopeless SOD named Bill

Lulabelle likes this.
  20. Witty_Sarcasm

Sometimes Ash likes to join in but we won't tell anyone :p