Jim's Café - Saturday, July 14, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
It's not quite midnight in my neck of the woods, but I know some of you are just itching to post. :P The travel destination for today is Tahiti. So pack your stuff and get ready to enjoy the beauty!

I was looking up conversation starters, There was a truth or dare question that said, "Who on here would you most want to make out with?" But I am behaving so I will skip that one for now. :eek:

Today I'd like to ask what you would do if you had an island of your very own. What sort of rules would you impose? What kind of animals would you want there? What would you envision it to be like? I will ponder on this and get back to you later.

Hello @A Hopeless SOD named Bill @Innocent Forever @WildCherry @Walker @Freya @HumanExMachina @baywasp @sassy123 @Sunday16 @AsphyxiateOnWords

It's not quite midnight in my neck of the woods, but I know some of you are just itching to post. :p The travel destination for today is Tahiti. So pack your stuff and get ready to enjoy the beauty!

I was looking up conversation starters, There was a truth or dare question that said, "Who on here would you most want to make out with?" But I am behaving so I will skip that one for now.

Today I'd like to ask what you would do if you had an island of your very own. What sort of rules would you impose? What kind of animals would you want there? What would you envision it to be like? I will ponder on this and get back to you later.
I kinda like the makeout one. I'll go by that. the rest of y'all, fuss over the island stuff

@gypsylee Today I'd like to ask what you would do if you had an island of your very own. What sort of rules would you impose? What kind of animals would you want there? What would you envision it to be like? I will ponder on this and get back to you later.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I was looking up conversation starters, There was a truth or dare question that said, "Who on here would you most want to make out with?" But I am behaving so I will skip that one for now. :eek:
Thats a relief, lol!
The travel destination for today is Tahiti. So pack your stuff and get ready to enjoy the beauty!
Wow - really wish I was there!
Another great question for us inhabitants of the cafe! Will need to have a think about it and get back to you :rolleyes::)

@gypsylee Today I'd like to ask what you would do if you had an island of your very own. What sort of rules would you impose? What kind of animals would you want there? What would you envision it to be like? I will ponder on this and get back to you later.
I'd get some good shoes, New Balance likely, and walk around nekked like Tarzan all the time. might wear a loin cloth on formal occasions. RULES? we don't gotta show you no stinkin rules!!! whatever anyone brought that would hopefully survive. guess I'd have to bring all my cats and hope for the best in one hand and there's all that water for the other hand, ya know. kinda rinse it off a bit. well, I'd want them to survive.

Actually @WittySarcasm, I'm kind of hoping someone does answer your question "Who on here would you most want to make out with?" But I am behaving so I will skip that one for now". @HumanExMachina ? @Walker ? :p:D:eek:
I'll answer for ya. who's the best lookin dude and 2 best lookin ladies on the forum? a four way makeout session doncha know.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I'd get some good shoes, New Balance likely, and walk around nekked like Tarzan all the time. might wear a loin cloth on formal occasions. RULES? we don't gotta show you no stinkin rules!!! whatever anyone brought that would hopefully survive. guess I'd have to bring all my cats and hope for the best in one hand and there's all that water for the other hand, ya know. kinda rinse it off a bit. well, I'd want them to survive.
Sounds good, and having the cats around will be a plus. Maybe they can forage food for us. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00