Jim's Café Saturday, September 10th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning everyone.

So today @Freya will be making the tea.

@Acy and @Petal will be making the food.
    Brian777 likes this.
  2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Where the yumny stuff to eat?

Cool outside having windows open with gentle breeze...love this weather. Going to make PB cookies :)
    Brian777 likes this.
  3. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Spent a lot of my day sleeping. Been so tired. Thinking of going to the Japanese steakhouse about a mile away when it opens at 4:30, but I've probably been spending too much money on food, and the street has no sidewalks and is busier than the other sidewalk-less street I normally have to walk along. Despite those worries, I'm probably going to go anyway. Sounds fun and I'm bored. Maybe I'll actually get around to reading one of the books I got from the school library recently instead of just being on the internet.
    Brian777 likes this.
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Ooops. Sorry folks...I'm late today. Was making the lemon meringue pie. *hands out a slice to everyone*

Tomorrow, @Rockclimbinggirl will make us French fries and hot dogs with a milkshake on the side and DrownedFish will bring cookies. :) If @baywasp goes to the Japanese steakhouse, maybe we can have a bite of wagyu or kobe beef? as well, please?

Have a happy afternoon and evening everyone!
  5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well. Rainy day in Canada but at least it's cooler. Taking Bella to the park between rain showers :) have a great weekend everyone

Attached Files:

baywasp and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

@Brian777 - what a gorgeous dog! Please give Bella a hug from me and my kitty. :)
    Brian777 likes this.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Still waiting on my grandfather's death certificate. They need to mail it soon so we can proceed with the burial and all of that. Just a cold and rainy day, trying to relax at home.
    Brian777 likes this.
  8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

She loves hugs Acy :) and thank you
  9. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I did go. I ate all my soup, salad, veggies, noodles, and shrimp, but I'll share the rest of my teriyaki steak and fried rice.