Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning /afternoon /evening Café peeps! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I've spent mine sleeping as I've finished moving house (finally!) so my body is catching up on sleep!

It's always lovely to celebrate a birthday or two in the Café! Happy Birthday to @Kiwi2016 and a belated Happy Birthday to @sassy123 !!! Hip Hip Hooray! (If you are celebrating a birthday also, please let us know)

What's a party without cakes and decorations??
View attachment 6328

You can never have too much cake either...
View attachment 6329
View attachment 6330

It's a lovely day outside so I thought we could all eat and mingle outside in the garden...
View attachment 6331
View attachment 6332
View attachment 6333

What's that? Not enough cake? Ok, here's some more...
View attachment 6335
View attachment 6336

Come down everyone and celebrate some special birthday's and this lovely weekend!
Tagging @Innocent Forever @Sunday16 @Ash600 @Karmitkurmit @Lilyfrog @BumbleBee @Witty_Sarcasm @nobodyknows71 @walkerbait95 @Anne Charlotte @dtc @Petal @JacsMom - with her "ugly pants"! @drinty @Dawn @yonk @Rockclimbinggirl @A guy with feelings @Stijn @Lara_C @Acanthi @Angel368 @StillSurviving @Eves @Cody0991 @Deety @Brian777 @Jasonpi @gypsylee @AsphyxiateOnWords @JMG @Zambee123 @Citizen Insane @jxdama @Acy @AlexiMarie7 AND @the SF family! :) ox

yonk

thank you for the invite, Kira :D

Happy Birthday, @Kiwi2016 . Happy Birthday @sassy123 . may you two be filled with happiness and all the best xD
View attachment 6340 View attachment 6341

oh oh, today's feb photo ch is about "cut". just yesterday i had a haircut :D and the cut is kinda looks like this :
View attachment 6342
(source : pinterest aka. i borrow a random guy's pic. sorry, not actual me x))

i hope everyone have a good day, and be prepared for tomorrow'll be monday. take care, everyone
love SF family very much ~

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Good morning /afternoon /evening Café peeps! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I've spent mine sleeping as I've finished moving house (finally!) so my body is catching up on sleep!

It's always lovely to celebrate a birthday or two in the Café! Happy Birthday to @Kiwi2016 and a belated Happy Birthday to @sassy123 !!! Hip Hip Hooray! (If you are celebrating a birthday also, please let us know)

What's a party without cakes and decorations??
View attachment 6328

You can never have too much cake either...
View attachment 6329
View attachment 6330

It's a lovely day outside so I thought we could all eat and mingle outside in the garden...
View attachment 6331
View attachment 6332
View attachment 6333

What's that? Not enough cake? Ok, here's some more...
View attachment 6335
View attachment 6336

Come down everyone and celebrate some special birthday's and this lovely weekend!
Tagging @Innocent Forever @Sunday16 @Ash600 @Karmitkurmit @Lilyfrog @BumbleBee @Witty_Sarcasm @nobodyknows71 @walkerbait95 @Anne Charlotte @dtc @Petal @JacsMom - with her "ugly pants"! @drinty @Dawn @yonk @Rockclimbinggirl @A guy with feelings @Stijn @Lara_C @Acanthi @Angel368 @StillSurviving @Eves @Cody0991 @Deety @Brian777 @Jasonpi @gypsylee @AsphyxiateOnWords @JMG @Zambee123 @Citizen Insane @jxdama @Acy @AlexiMarie7 AND @the SF family! :) ox
Thank you for such wonderful birthday wishes and the cakes and the decorations....love the watering can one as have a feeling will be gardening more in future...what beautiful settings for a party...wishing all a wonderful day as well :)

Kiwi2016

SF Pro
Thanks for the birthday wishes and drinks...can never have enough...curious what are the ones with the crusted tops...as may need to try some or all of those ....

Kiwi2016

SF Pro
thank you for the invite, Kira :D

Happy Birthday, @Kiwi2016 . Happy Birthday @sassy123 . may you two be filled with happiness and all the best xD
View attachment 6340 View attachment 6341

oh oh, today's feb photo ch is about "cut". just yesterday i had a haircut :D and the cut is kinda looks like this :
View attachment 6342
(source : pinterest aka. i borrow a random guy's pic. sorry, not actual me x))

i hope everyone have a good day, and be prepared for tomorrow'll be monday. take care, everyone
love SF family very much ~
Thanks for the birthday wishes...and in the spirit of the February photo list...thought would bring some cut flowers for all to enjoy...for those still in the winter doldrums...spring will come...

View attachment 6344

tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @missblack @Aj q8 @Dawn @may71 @texaskitty @Sunday16 @A guy with feelings @Anne Charlotte @Unknown_111 @Brian777 @Leav @dugga @Fudgewobble @SillyOldBear @Jazlyn @Jade O Opor @Acy @A guy with feelings @Citizen Insane @Witty_Sarcasm @JD4010 @Karmitkurmit and one and all to join the party...wishing all a lovely relaxing Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00