Jim's Café - Tuesday 30th June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
You know... for some reason — I never get these cafe notification thingamajigs. z ;^] ah, well—things could be worse; I guess!!! ;D
Yep. The tags don't work properly all the time when there's a lot of them. But come to the Café anyway!! It's open everyday to everyone *stars

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Thanks 😊 @Auri ! Quite the Rock Star 💫 you are— (^: // now what was I going to say?.? Oy-veY.!;) ‘‘tis gots ta b dementia (early on -set or not; maybe Alzheimer’s?!.:/ ) or lack of focus, difficulty concentration; ringing in my ears 👂 nose hairs growing backwards down into my throat (ok- I promise you I made that on e up! Just like the way it sounds - which is much much more important than reality; for we are all just living I n the matrix, right? Or the material world. Aren’t we the world. Why yes—I think we are. ;)

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
...easily distracted; redacted, torra bora (the explora), Eureka! It’s taco 🌮 tues dayyy... hey I’d post a pic but then that d kill the buzz 🐝 or spoil the fun. Ya know it’s bad when the commercials don’t even look good. 6 pack & a pound: come for the six tacos. Leave with a pound of ‘something else!’ ;^)

You know... for some reason — I never get these cafe notification thingamajigs. z ;^] ah, well—things could be worse; I guess!!! ;D
Yep. The tags don't work properly all the time when there's a lot of them. But come to the Café anyway!! It's open everyday to everyone *stars
WS it open yesterday?
If so I must have missed it.
With the half a world away time zone thing lmao

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Yeah, I don’t know, you’d have to try and track down the time / region of the member who started it / opened it up - if indeed they did state it somewhere on their public profile, or mention it in the thread. But a lot of times I think it’s just left open-ended, in the sense that everybody knows that this is an international forum, and so long as yo u can speak English, make your way around as best you can without too much difficulty or trouble... : )

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
And people routinely post in the given days of Jims’ cafes~ many days even after the fact. So no need to stick to strict or rigid guidelines or anything. At least in so far as I’m aware. There was a time before where one thread would encompass an entire month, for instance...

Bergerac

And people routinely post in the given days of Jims’ cafes~ many days even after the fact. So no need to stick to strict or rigid guidelines or anything. At least in so far as I’m aware. There was a time before where one thread would encompass an entire month, for instance...
J, it might help you if you messaged from the 'reply' button, below the person's message that you are talking to. That way, they'll be sure to be notified when you have responded to them and not miss anything. Saves you tagging them, too. *hug*hug

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ooh, I'm excited about all this food. Thanks for the invite @Nick *hug

Thankful. Yes. I am thankful that my mom somehow beat both cancer and covid this year, despite in general not being in the best health. And I'm thankful for my niece, who just turned 4 last week and can always make me smile.

I do need to remember thankful more. It's often not easy.

cymbele

SF Supporter
I'm also grateful for my first grandchild. Too early to know the gender. But in general (work excepted) I am grateful for my comfortable life. I have a comfortable place to live, supportive family and friends and soon work will be more hectic but more focused and less people will be pissed with me.

But they won't tell me the gender of the baby until the reveal party because i kept blurting out the news about the grandchild before they were ready to announce.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
I’m struggling to be grateful at the moment. So much crap. I’ll give it a go anyway.

I’m incredibly grateful for the important people in my life.

I’m also grateful Calypso
2892F2D8-FE8C-4D85-B25B-CB7B6B4076B0.jpeg
We’ve officially decided she’s a long haired cat lol

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
J, it might help you if you messaged from the 'reply' button, below the person's message that you are talking to. That way, they'll be sure to be notified when you have responded to them and not miss anything. Saves you tagging them, too. *hug*hug
HaHa 😆 only know me for about five minutes and you’re already cleaning up after my messes, huh @ pat sajack (sp?) wheel of fortune guy / with canna whites! ;) ya know’ even though I didn’t notice in this instance, I sometimes find it easier or more efficient in the sense that in doing so I’m taking up less space or something like that. But you do raise ✅ a very fine point; & admittedly, there are times when the mystery of it all does come in to play... like “will she, or won’t she see (@ ber jair gac!) j/k..;) I also felt my response was somewhat half hearted or uninformed from an expertise standpoint, given how infrequently I frequent the cafe~ au lait’ ;D ...& thus figured other aficionados would be responding accordingly and more appropriately in rather short & rapid fire 🔥 fashion. I haven’t look 👀 Ed, but hopefully I’m. Not proven wrong- “hope against hope!” What does that mean, anyway? ;^) ~love is a losing game. . : ) / drum 🥁 fill

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Yes, I’m so good 😊 at that, aren’t I?! Tagging others, with all my typos! Nymphos, & whatever else or other O’s you wanna throw in there— heyyy! Macarena ~|~|~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00