Jim's Café - Wed. 24 August

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning everyone.

Anyone have plans for the day.

French toast will be served. If you want something else feel free to make it. And make some for me too :p

calvinandhobbs likes this.
  2. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I mostly slept today because I've been running on a deficit of sleep. I also texted one of the guys to kind of hint at the fact that I wanted the room, but he didn't respond. I guess I'll try emailing him and being a little more specific about what I want, even though I feel really awkward about straight-up saying that.

calvinandhobbs likes this.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Well I didn't really do anything today since it was raining all day. But hopefully I can get out and do something fun in the next few days.

calvinandhobbs and Wiltingone like this.
  4. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

I didn't do much today . Talked to a sister and my oldest child. It was sad telling him not to bother visiting with my sisters or my dad because they will only criticise him and slam him behind his back. I lived my whole life not being good enough and slammed and protecting him from it. Told my one sister I have a hard time forgiving the family for them leaving me all alone and walking away and slamming me when I needed the support. She said sorry , but I can't quite do anything with her apology . I don't want it, quite frankly. I have no family as far as I'm concerned. When I die they won't care anyway.