Jim's Café - Wednesday 15th June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Butterfly, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Good morning folks! Happy Wednesday!!!

Just about to have my first cup of tea of the day, then I will get myself up and ready for work! My day with single point of access was really boring. I only got to see one patient :( it was not what I expected at all. Hopefully today will be more interesting!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning folks, actually woke at a decent time (6am), meeting with a friend at 2.30, this should interesting, a new friend, I helped her in a crisis situation and took the appropriate action and she is grateful. I also have to get some forms signed and other small things that need to get done. Hope everyone has a splended day, I hope you enjoy work.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Morning. I survived and that's such a positive for me. Another day to live life. The first gasp of air got to me today. I will try to remain positive and keep to myself. I must learn to IGNORE THESES TORMENTORS today. I must stay strong...

4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Good morning lovely peeps! Got a really bad headache this morning - its making my eyes fuzzy so this will be sort. Got a billion things to do at work today so hoping to be productive!

Happy Wednesday Everyone :)

5. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Hi everyone! I'm feeling really good today. I get to just relax as I recover from surgery and people probably won't be bugging me to be productive quite yet. It's nice. Only I really want to go out to Trader Joe's or something but probably shouldn't wander too far.

Petal likes this.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello everyone. Today it is cold and rainy and my mood is melancholy. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

7. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

So very glad today is over! Was really lousy at work. So much to do and so little time. I got overly anxious and my anxiety ruled. At least until I got home. Gonna head for a warm bubble bath soon.

8. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

My day was ABSOLUTELY shitty, but it's in the past now. Not gonna lie, I still want to kill a bitch, but I'll sleep it off soon. If today isn't any better -- no big deal. I've had far worse streaks.