SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Good day everyone. I'm a little bit later to the café today as I had a much deserved lay in. After feeling rubbish for a few days, it seems the Christmas spirit has perked me up a little. All my Christmas decorations are now up and this morning I've done all my Christmas shopping from the comfort of my own bed!!! Why bother with the stress of the high street and shopping centres when you can be warm and cosy in bed :D I'm a little sad now as I am a little bit broke, LOL. I plan to go out a bit later as I need to buy a new bin and mop bucket (exciting I know) and I want to go and look at all the Christmas stuff in the shops too. I do get excited about Christmas :)

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!!

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Good morning all---thanks for the tag @Walker and good luck with the phone at least was in bathroom and not conference room...lol...thought would bring some coffee and cinnamon rolls for those who it is morning
1544453110711.png ...and discovered there is such a thing as coffee cinnamon rolls... 1544453196863.png
and also afternoon tea for those where it's afternoon... 1544453280895.png

Wishing all a great start to a new week...despite it being Monday... 1544453441530.png

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @MagickLynx @Havoc @pooky @may71 @Citizen Insane @Kira @lightning05

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Good day everyone. I'm a little bit later to the café today as I had a much deserved lay in. After feeling rubbish for a few days, it seems the Christmas spirit has perked me up a little. All my Christmas decorations are now up and this morning I've done all my Christmas shopping from the comfort of my own bed!!! Why bother with the stress of the high street and shopping centres when you can be warm and cosy in bed :D I'm a little sad now as I am a little bit broke, LOL. I plan to go out a bit later as I need to buy a new bin and mop bucket (exciting I know) and I want to go and look at all the Christmas stuff in the shops too. I do get excited about Christmas :)

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!!
i'm happy you're doing better

pushing1through

I hope everyone has a great day today!!!! The sun is out here! The air is fresh! Let’s make this day productive!!

Yesterday I made like 5 more friends at Starbucks and we all actually traded social media’s lol. Then I went to a friends and worked on hw. I had a better day yesterday than it was bad! Anyways, today is the last day having to work on finals so I’m on a walk to destress before I start.

Last thing is I JUST SAW A MAN WALKING HIS CAT AT THE PARK IM IN LOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00