Jim's Cafe 14 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@1964dodge thanks for tagging me *hug
@Lilmeowmeow thanks for opening the cafe and I hope you’ll enjoy spending time with your friend

1. Tbh there are many people I appreciate here, @1964dodge @BlackOpium @JMG you are wonderful and really active here in the forums:)

2.SF helped a lot and it saved me. It gave me a place to talk, to have people around when I had absolutely no one.

3. I never owned a car *hiding

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Just wanted to say tysm for posting those things @Auri I love them all very much! Dunno if it will make any diff. at all or mean anything but sending lots of love to you and everyone else too anyway :) ❤ ❤ ❤

Tysm also @AFlower for mentioning me in one of these special member questions I've never been mentioned once in them so that's def a big part of why I never answer them cos I know how bad it feels to not be thought of in them. Glad that record has finally been broken as of today, believe it or not I actually do try to be sincere, encouraging & supportive to people but nothing I say or do ever seems to make any diff. Thank you for giving me hope that maybe that isn't true after all. Also happy Vday aka day of celebrating love in general to everyone here! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Tana

What rhymes with Alba? A pretty panda.
Wolf? A lovely ...Cinnamon roll.

@Albawolf is great, so says the world.
And even if I can't rhyme, I can't be wrong.
@Albawolf is sunshine and light (in general).

@Albawolf happy valentine's day! <3
I guess what I've been trying to say is that you're awesome, and I'm glad I know you, and that we talk, and you make my day better!
Also...I honestly tried to rhyme lol. Hope it's the thought that counts. XD <3

download.gif

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well ... I'll answer this one:
2. What has SF done for you?
It's allowed me to meet people I never would have met. Given me the courage to try things I never would have tried. Taught me coping skills I didn't know existed. Showed me communication skills, that maybe some day I'll grasp. SF has done a lot for me. The community of SF, in particular specific people in the SF community, both saved and changed my life. I'm clean from drugs. I'm alive. I'm not suicidal every day. I can do things I never used to be able to do. While the community at large is important to me, and what we do here is important to me, those specific people are extremely important to me. They helped (and continue to help) me to become a better person.

Mahal

SF Supporter
1. can you name a person that makes a difference on SF and goes beyond regular posting on SF. of course we could name many so name one at a time and please note we can't add everyone we know lol

@1964dodge is the epitome of what it means to be selfless, kind, compassionate. I want to thank you for your dedication and the support you have given all of us, especially during the times when you weren't feeling good yourself. You really have taught me how to be a better person.

2. what has SF done for you

It saved my life.

3. what is the oldest car you ever owned and what was it.

1966 Lincoln Continental

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Just wanted to say tysm for posting those things @Auri I love them all very much! Dunno if it will make any diff. at all or mean anything but sending lots of love to you and everyone else too anyway :) ❤ ❤ ❤

Tysm also @AFlower for mentioning me in one of these special member questions I've never been mentioned once in them so that's def a big part of why I never answer them cos I know how bad it feels to not be thought of in them. Glad that record has finally been broken as of today, believe it or not I actually do try to be sincere, encouraging & supportive to people but nothing I say or do ever seems to make any diff. Thank you for giving me hope that maybe that isn't true after all. Also happy Vday aka day of celebrating love in general to everyone here! :):):):):):):)
It always makes a difference. *hug

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
ok unless somebody thinks of something better i'll start with a few questions.

1. can you name a person that makes a difference on SF and goes beyond regular posting on SF. of course we could name many so name one at a time and please note we can't add everyone we know lol

@BlackOpium she hasn't been here long but she has made her mark. is always cheerful and helpful

first it saved my life then taught me coping skills then allowed me to make a small contribution

a 1958 oldsmobile
1. too many to name
2. makes me realize how small my issues are compared to many others
3. not sure the year, but it was an old Volvo - hated it

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
ok unless somebody thinks of something better i'll start with a few questions.

@BlackOpium she hasn't been here long but she has made her mark. is always cheerful and helpful

first it saved my life then taught me coping skills then allowed me to make a small contribution

a 1958 oldsmobile
1) I have to say @Freya as she has always been there for me during some really difficult times. She also keeps SF running and with her we would not have SF.

2) SF has allowed me to seek non judgemental help and support for over 10 years now. I've been in all sorts of states over the years but SF has always bern there for me.

3) My oldest care was a 2002 plate Vauxhall Corsa. It was my first car and I loved it!

Today I've been out to run some errands and I'm going to strip some wallpaper in a bit. Of how the boring life is exciting haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00