Jim's Cafe 14 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

What rhymes with Alba? A pretty panda.
Wolf? A lovely ...Cinnamon roll.

@Albawolf is great, so says the world.
And even if I can't rhyme, I can't be wrong.
@Albawolf is sunshine and light (in general).

@Albawolf happy valentine's day! <3
I guess what I've been trying to say is that you're awesome, and I'm glad I know you, and that we talk, and you make my day better!
Also...I honestly tried to rhyme lol. Hope it's the thought that counts. XD <3

View attachment 30372
Thank you so much this has made me happy
You are awesome too and you make my day better too
Happy Valatines day someone123
Love
Albawolf

Ineluki

The Storm King
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Good morning everyone! I see the cafe is in full swing but I wanted to bring a few cakes to share.

1581689392204.png

1581689450888.png

1581689478330.png

One member I wanted to mention is @RCee. She always makes me laugh and that has been so important to me.

SF has given me a good sounding board as I went from being completely "out there" emotionally and slowly worked my way toward some kind of stability in my life. It is nice to know that I can post my feelings here and people will listen.

Oldest car I ever owned was a 1976 Mustang.

1. can you name a person that makes a difference on SF and goes beyond regular posting on SF. of course we could name many so name one at a time and please note we can't add everyone we know lol

I would love to tag our favorite hedgehog Dave.
He made me cry the sweetest tears telling me I was kind.
I really want to tag some more people that influenced me a lot, but, I follow the rule.

2. what has SF done for you

Provided me with a safe place to talk.
Stories of people, real life people, hurt.
This actually helped me understand that life really is about accepting reality as it is and simply doing our best.
SF taught me that kindness does not mean to destroy oneself for the good of others.
That kindness to others needs kindness to yourself first.
And many more things...
Thank you SF

3. what is the oldest car you ever owned and what was it

Never had a car

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
ok unless somebody thinks of something better i'll start with a few questions.

1. can you name a person that makes a difference on SF and goes beyond regular posting on SF. of course we could name many so name one at a time and please note we can't add everyone we know lol

@BlackOpium she hasn't been here long but she has made her mark. is always cheerful and helpful

first it saved my life then taught me coping skills then allowed me to make a small contribution

3. what is the oldest car you ever owned and what was it.

a 1958 oldsmobile
1. @Ash600 is one of a few who makes a huge difference to me. He's always there to listen and talk when I need it, and I appreciate that more than words can say. We also laugh at things that we feel we can only share with each other, and I'm grateful that I have someone like him in my life to do that with. If he weren't here, I'm not even sure that I'd be here as often as I am.

2. Gives me a place to go where I know I can be open and honest, especially with a few select people, who won't judge or criticize me. I don't have that in real life, but I know I at least have it here.

3. Never owned a car.

Bbear82

thanks for opening @Lilmeowmeow !! thanks for the invite @1964dodge !!!

1. can you name a person that makes a difference on SF and goes beyond regular posting on SF.
shout out to @1964dodge and @BlackOpium

SF has quite litterly saved my life on more than one occassion. it has shown me there are people out there that are good and that care with no strings attached. it has helped me feel cared about and not alone and very understood.

not sure what the year was but it was an oldmobile very good car

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks @Aurelia *hug

1. can you name a person that makes a difference on SF and goes beyond regular posting on SF. of course we could name many so name one at a time and please note we can't add everyone we know
There's too many to mention, but to everyone already mentioned I'd like to add @JDot and @extraterrestrialone for their openness, gentleness, and amazing humor! They always make me feel good.

It's made me appreciate the value of cooperativeness rather than competitiveness. Everyone has a gift which adds to our collective strength as a community - even just asking for help brings out the best in those who respond.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
1. can you name a person that makes a difference on SF and goes beyond regular posting on SF.

- I'm not going to name one person, I'm not even going to name several for similar reasons to @JMG ie triggering a sense of exclusion. But those that have made a difference to me personally, they know who they are.

Ignited a small degree of humanity within in soul, and to help improve my comic prowess ;)

That would've been some 3 Series BMW. But in terms of old/classic cars if I could choose one, then it would be an Aston Martin DB5

1581708037969.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00