Jim's cafe 18/09/2018 Things you have created or would like to create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
@HumanExMachina you must have been posting while I was writing mine. Sorry if I look weird for tagging you when you posted right above me lol
Don't worry about it, Woo, I have a very high threshold for weird:D
Im not sure what MS paint is but those genuinely look amazing. did you send them off somewhere?
Thanks, Bob! No I never did, I'm a crummy business man.
https://www.suicideforum.com/community/threads/sketches-etc.144511/ some of my art and photos

There's so much more I want to create, too much to list! :D
I like it all, Magic, especially the last one. The bird is definitely into the TV show. It's art appreciating art, that's a nice twist! :)
Those are insanely good! You should be proud
Thank you, lilly:) Yep, I've got both bases covered. I'm insane and proud;)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Good news for today: my research study for my undergraduate thesis got approved by the institutional review board. I didn't expect any different because I'm broadly studying the experience of sports fandom, and it's about as low-risk as can be, but it's nice to have that out of the way, and now I can start working on recruiting participants in earnest. Research studies are what I truly want to create and dedicate my time to (so hopefully I will enjoy this project!).

I like it all, Magic, especially the last one. The bird is definitely into the TV show. It's art appreciating art, that's a nice twist! :)
Thanks for liking it and the other perspective of it :D I hadn't thought of it like that, just had 'The Beach' on as I was sketching! I think the bird would like to fly to those lovely islands in the movie ;) When I was sketching the cat I had X Files on! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00