Jim's Cafe - 1st February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thankfully January is over - is it just me or did January seem to last for at least six months?

What are your plans today? What would you like to achieve by the end of the day?

Today is Ice Cream For Breakfast Day *stars
Some sources say it's the first Saturday in February and some say the 1st February but seeing as it's Monday and we all need a treat let's go with today ;)

5-380x214.jpg

1. What are your top 3 ice cream flavours?

2. If you could eat anything for breakfast what would you choose?

3. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? How do you take it? Milk and sugar or strong and dark? Cream on top? To marshmallow or not to marshmallow?

4. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

5. Do you have a set morning routine? If so what is it.

6. What would your perfect morning look like?

Come and join us for breakfast @Autumn1973 @Lara_C @Walker @Freya @Nick @Ash600 @Innocent Forever @1964dodge @Shelly

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thankfully January is over - is it just me or did January seem to last for at least six months?

What are your plans today? What would you like to achieve by the end of the day?

Today is Ice Cream For Breakfast Day *stars
Some sources say it's the first Saturday in February and some say the 1st February but seeing as it's Monday and we all need a treat let's go with today ;)

View attachment 42518

3. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? How do you take it? Milk and sugar or strong and dark? Cream on top? To marshmallow or not to marshmallow?

Come and join us for breakfast @Autumn1973 @Lara_C @Walker @Freya @Nick @Ash600 @Innocent Forever @1964dodge @Shelly
Thanks for opening!!!
Here's my offering
images (4).jpeg images (5).jpeg images (3).jpeg download (1).jpeg images (6).jpeg

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Hey Sunspots, tysm for tagging me here & for posting a cafe for today! Yes I am glad January is over as well, there were def. a lot of parts of it where only a couple days had gone by & I was like "wtf?! That feels like at least a week or 2 ago!" so ya it was an odd month, not very sure why really. Strange.

Wishing the HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS to both @extraterrestrialone & @Harrow hope you guys have a great day! :) *bday*stars

Cool q's too, here's my answers to them :)

Chocolate
Cookies n cream
Peanut butter n chocolate
(Any with chocolate as long as it doesn't also have coffee or fruit really lol) :p ;)

Eggs benedict. Love pancakes, bacon & sausages too though :)

Tea. I don't drink coffee and find hot chocolate (and marshmallows) to be too rich so I don't really drink that either (sorry to be boring here lol but rather be honest) ;)

Night owl, definitely.

Sort of, I generally eat the same thing for breakfast most mornings which is porridge. It's boring but also a very important thing for me to eat each day. Before I had to be so worried about what I ate I used to have cereal pretty much every morning for breakfast and still would if I could. I try not to miss it or dwell though.

Ohh fun q! :) Aside from either meeting (or better yet, kissing! lol) Mark Hamill, it would definitely involve a guy at least somewhat near my age (within 10 years older or younger) knocking on my door and saying he's been admiring me for weeks and been wanting to ask me out. Then saying he'd be delighted if I would join him for breakfast somewhere nearby. So we'd do that and at the restaurant every guy that was there would be leering at me (or at least looking like they liked me a lot) and all the girls would be glaring jealously wishing they could be me. After we were done at the restaurant he'd beg me to let him take me shopping to buy me whatever I wanted. Then he'd say he wanted to take a trip with me and that I could pick anywhere in the world I wanted to go. Then after that he'd invite me over to his place where he'd beg me to watch one of the original Star Wars movies with him. Yes. That would be very perfect indeed. I know I'm a complete dreamer but dreams are pretty much always so much better than miserable reality so whatever.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Good morning. Thanks for opening cafe and tag @Sunspots. We're in a blizzard here East coast USA but I dont mind. Hope everyone's doing fine today.

1) Butter Pecan, Cookies-n-cream, pistachio

2) coffee please, light n sweet.

3) morning person, lately especially too early.

4) nothing too major, but involves, coffee, cats, shower, work. Oh, and SF 😁

5) my perfect morning, ahhh. Going somewhere new. Seeing water with a good cup of coffee, with a man I adore, looking forward to exploring a new town.

Screenshot_20210201-064544_Chrome.jpg

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
tysm for the tag @Sunspots
I don’t know about icecream for breakfast but my daughter loves tomato soup for breakfast and always asked for it on her birthday 🥳

Talking of birthdays, Happy birthday @extraterrestrialone and @Harrow *bdayHope you both have days filled with all things important to you.

Strawberry, mint choc chip and brownie. I really like the Ben and Jerry’s half and half.

Macdonalds sausage and egg muffin. Heck make it a double sausage. 😂

That’s difficult. I drink lots of tea all day but for a treat I drink either latte or hot chocolate.

All the above said food items are all fully regulated and rarely eaten/drunk due to calorie counting. 😕

Neither!! Tired all the time.

Yes. Up, make tea and breakfast. Sit and eat breakfast at the table with my husband. Sort out any orders that have come in to the business over night. Then it depends on the day. School day go to school, or up to my computer while we are in lockdown, to teach.

6. What would your perfect morning look like?*thumbsup
It has to have breakfast in. I really get grumpy if I don’t have it. So probably a lie in till 10. Breakfast at the table, then sitting down with a coffee, cross stitch and a good book. All this perhaps on a canal boat when it’s not too hot or too cold. 😊

Take care and stay safe. *grouphug2 Xx

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
tysm for the tag @Sunspots
I don’t know about icecream for breakfast but my daughter loves tomato soup for breakfast and always asked for it on her birthday 🥳

Talking of birthdays, Happy birthday @extraterrestrialone and @Harrow *bdayHope you both have days filled with all things important to you.

Strawberry, mint choc chip and brownie. I really like the Ben and Jerry’s half and half.

Macdonalds sausage and egg muffin. Heck make it a double sausage. 😂

That’s difficult. I drink lots of tea all day but for a treat I drink either latte or hot chocolate.

All the above said food items are all fully regulated and rarely eaten/drunk due to calorie counting. 😕

Neither!! Tired all the time.

Yes. Up, make tea and breakfast. Sit and eat breakfast at the table with my husband. Sort out any orders that have come in to the business over night. Then it depends on the day. School day go to school, or up to my computer while we are in lockdown, to teach.

6. What would your perfect morning look like?*thumbsup
It has to have breakfast in. I really get grumpy if I don’t have it. So probably a lie in till 10. Breakfast at the table, then sitting down with a coffee, cross stitch and a good book. All this perhaps on a canal boat when it’s not too hot or too cold. 😊

Take care and stay safe. *grouphug2 Xx
I've never been on a canal boat, can I come with? 🤗

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
😊😊😊🛸
is it just me or did January seem to last for at least six months?
if its just you, you have some unexpected company! (guess who). but brace yourself. we still have the longest month (and coldest too) February.

now for the icecream. always a great main course before the dessert. even with the snow!

it already looks like its a great day! 😎

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
All this perhaps on a canal boat when it’s not too hot or too cold
My bestie lives on a canal boat. It is a lovely place to wake up - the smell of the wood stove, the view across the fens, the sound of boats quietly chugging past and the whistle of the kettle signalling a cup of strong coffee. She's even got a pair of swans who come every morning for breakfast. They knock on the side of the boat with their beaks to hurry her up with their porridge oats. They've got to know her so well they even let her stroke their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00