Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
What shall we talk about today?
Autumn starts this month. How do we feel about that? (I think Mike just had us talking about the seasons the other day...)
Do you guys have kids in school - or in home school - or trying to be in school? How's that working out?

Just so you know....
International bacon day is in a few days, guys. That is something to celebrate. (the 5th)
Working parents day (16th), cheeseburger day (18th) and International peace day (21st) are also this month.
Ask a stupid question day LOL (the 28th)

@LonelyHiker @ShyGuy @Livelife @Ivy100 @Sane Man @Egg119 @sadhart @Flowerdream @Road to Nowhere @PinkiePieInTheSky @tlaud

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Happy Birthday to everyone!

Haha, well fall is ok I guess. My favorite holiday is during this season, so it's not too bad. I don't have any kids but my nephew is back in school, and he dislikes it as always. :P
I'm totally for the bacon and cheeseburger thing! They should be on the same day. And I ask stupid questions all the time. lol

LonelyHiker

Incidental aka FairWeather™
SF Supporter
Autumn starts this month. How do we feel about that? (I think Mike just had us talking about the seasons the other day...)

About fucking time....I LOATHE summer...

Do you guys have kids in school - or in home school - or trying to be in school? How's that working out?

School "starts" (at home, i.e. virtual classes) the day after Labor Day.

Our son is in special education (autism). He really needs to be in a structured classroom. His mom and I both work. Not looking forward to this. Hopefully they'll reopen at the end of the month.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Our son is in special education (autism). He really needs to be in a structured classroom. His mom and I both work. Not looking forward to this. Hopefully they'll reopen at the end of the month.
I sincerely feel for you here. There are others here in the same situation (and I know some people at work who are dealing with the same thing) It's just so rough for people whose kids are just average, much less people who are trying to deal with the added complexities of kids who need more time or space.

For @Auri its the biggest cake I could find. Because I know you get Belgium waffles so that means you guys like cakes to right. Look at me using logic 🤔 lol

Happy Birthday View attachment 37224
Well Happy Birthday my friend. You’re the first one to greet everyone and offer a big hug when needed. I wish you the very best in your special day Auri. If I was closer, I’d be glad to treat you to an ice cold Heineken 😉

🎂Happy Birthday 🎈Auri 🤗🤗🤗

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Autumn starts this month. How do we feel about that?
Out of all the seasons, that ones pretty cool, but along with the rest, eventually I tend to get bored with it after a few weeks and start hankering after a different one.

International bacon day is in a few days, guys. That is something to celebrate. (the 5th)
Already pencilled in. Got the streaky rashers lined up and ready to go along with lettuce and tomatoes

Ask a stupid question day LOL (the 28th)
Would that be when the next poll is likely to be held around here? *bleh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00