Jim's cafe 21 October 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Like @Witty_Sarcasm I'm struggling to think of things about myself that you may not already know.

But here's a few:

* I enjoy researching my family history and I discovered that my great great great grandfather spent years in prison for killing his lover in a drunken argument.

* I have a degree in psychology and always wanted to go on to study Forensic psychology but couldn't afford it. If I ever win the lottery I will go back to it.

* I love the outdoors and nature (you probably already know that) and at university I was treasurer of the mountaineering society. We had some amazing climbing trips to some beautiful parts of the UK.

Come and join us @pooky @MagickLynx @RCee @Sarahbeanie @charlietgirl @Ineluki @Innocent Forever @Kiwi2016 @OfLoveAndDeath @HumanExMachina @extraterrestrialone

bobbob

SF Supporter
Thanks for opening Bob :)

Theme for today - tell us three things about yourself that we don't know. Funny, weird, happy, sad... Anything you like.
Nice theme.
The saddest thing was my partner at the time miscarrying.
Happiest thing was time spent playing with nephew and also evenings spent down pub arguing politics and life with mates over beer and crisps.
Most memorable thing (and also kind of happy) was when in space of 24 hours I was on ITV and BBC TV News, Channel 4, Newsnight, and BBC Radio and ITN.
Hardest thing (by a million miles) has been last two years.

bobbob

SF Supporter
Like @Witty_Sarcasm I'm struggling to think of things about myself that you may not already know.

But here's a few:

* I enjoy researching my family history and I discovered that my great great great grandfather spent years in prison for killing his lover in a drunken argument.

* I have a degree in psychology and always wanted to go on to study Forensic psychology but couldn't afford it. If I ever win the lottery I will go back to it.

* I love the outdoors and nature (you probably already know that) and at university I was treasurer of the mountaineering society. We had some amazing climbing trips to some beautiful parts of the UK.

Come and join us @pooky @MagickLynx @RCee @Sarahbeanie @charlietgirl @Ineluki @Innocent Forever @Kiwi2016 @OfLoveAndDeath @HumanExMachina @extraterrestrialone
Hope you get to do Foresnic Psychology one day Woo. You would be great I suspect.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Ok, three things you don't know about me...

1. One day I'd like to run a farm/gift shop selling local produce and lovely gifts made by local artists. There would also be a cafe that would hold different weekly events - maybe a book group, a parent and baby morning, a board game afternoon or an afternoon for lonely people to come and hang out/chat.

2. I used to spend my weekends driving around the country in a van rescuing battery hens and rehoming them.

3. I was once August in a nude calendar to raise money for charity.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
thanks for the tag @Lulabelle and @Woowoo and thanks for the theme. this post right now is actually the result of a still sleepy finger inadvertently touching the wrong button and then followed by another couple mistakes.

BUT i will be back a little later to respond. of course i bet you didn’t know i make mistakes! right? but i’ll be back to post 3 in a while anyway. c u later...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00