Jims Cafe 21st September 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post is dedicated to my mom, who passed away about 6 years ago: When I was bored at work yesterday, I looked at a website dedicated to keeping things clean and fresh and it's called The Spruce. Www.thespruce.com and got all these ideas to clean, but I'm not feeling well, so I'm not sure I should be getting down and dirty and breathing dust and fumes when my throat is all scratchy and my nose is stuffed. Mom, I miss how you took care of me when I was ill. Once I became "the Mom," I felt that I have to do everything and dammit, all spread out like that it's a shitty job to have to do. Love you and miss you...
I've had lots of coffee today. Don't know if I'm making much sense.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
This post is dedicated to my mom, who passed away about 6 years ago: When I was bored at work yesterday, I looked at a website dedicated to keeping things clean and fresh and it's called The Spruce. Www.thespruce.com and got all these ideas to clean, but I'm not feeling well, so I'm not sure I should be getting down and dirty and breathing dust and fumes when my throat is all scratchy and my nose is stuffed. Mom, I miss how you took care of me when I was ill. Once I became "the Mom," I felt that I have to do everything and dammit, all spread out like that it's a shitty job to have to do. Love you and miss you...
I've had lots of coffee today. Don't know if I'm making much sense.
you are making a lot of sense

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Mike, I like how when I get up in the middle of the night and stumble to the bathroom in the dark, you already know where I'm headed, and you wait for me there to try and trip me. Wiseguy.
It's funny how you love to smell my food, but when I offer you some you recoil and turn away in disgust.
I think it's amazing how there isn't a single part of your own body that you can't reach with your tongue, and that you often fall asleep in the middle of a self licking session with your tongue hanging out of your mouth.
Lastly, I consider you a good and true friend, even though you wake me up almost every night while taking one of your mind blowing shits.
Oh the last part...that's about me, isn't it? Sorry man, must have been all that late night Taco Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00