Jim's Cafe 22 July 2019 who-needs-Monday?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi everyone ^_^

I don't work so everyday is just like any other to me. I guess I do kinda like Monday though. It's nice to have the house to myself after the family have been at home over the weekend lol

Think I'm spending the day with my sister today (she's off work for a few weeks) Probably doing some cross stitch, maybe a puzzle. Thinking about working on my anxiety this evening if I feel up to it. I'd really like to try going in a shop but I'll see how I feel...I'll at least go for a ride in the car to get out the house for a bit :)
I hope that you can lower your anxiety and have a lot of fun later today. mike *hug*hug

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter

ShyGuy

I'm just inside being completely bored and a little bit lonely.

Also wishing my reputation wasn't ruined so that I could make youtube videos or projects or literally anything productive without people on the internet warning others to stay away from me and to never support my work and making fun of me.

If anyone has a bit of time on their hands and wouldn't mind at all, would someone like to look at a post I made recently and reply to it with some advice? It's alright if you don't do that, though.

ShyGuy

I can't edit my post um I'd like to warn ya the thread of mine that I linked to is from the "Self Harm & Substance Abuse" sub-forum, in case you'd like to avoid that sub-forum.

I wish that I wasn't so bored and lonely.

Thanks @Walker and @Innocent Forever for tagging me *hug

My feelings for Mondays have evolved over the years.... I looked forward to the peace and quiet of my kids going back to school, the return of a "normal" schedule, and sleep!!!(because I worked 3rd shift and my week began Sunday night).
Now, since I'm on disability and one day seems to roll into another pretty much, there isn't that regular cadence to my week. My youngest child has graduated from high school, so no more "time to go to school" mornings either.
I try and have a list ready on Sunday night so I will have some kind of direction for my day. Can't say that's been a success lol

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend! HAPPY MONDAY!! 19144027504_e3d0e6e6d6_b.jpg eae54cd07937b9f1356ef708080acbc0--monday-monday-happy-monday.jpg inspirational-quotes-about-strength-365-happiness-project-2017-quote-61.jpg

ShyGuy

I never liked Mondays nor Wednesdays.

But is there anything that you guys look forward to on Mondays?

There are some YouTube videos I like to watch that usually come out on Mondays so I look forward to watching it later :)

besides that, I generally think Mondays and Wednesdays are boring days though

Slothish

Thanks for the tag @Cagla (and I have to say again I'm so happy with the name change!)

Since I started working for myself Monday's are just another day. It's always weird being out of synch with most of the working world. People saying have a nice weekend kind of gets on my nerves, especially when they say it to me at work on Saturday or Sunday. Weekend! What weekend.:( Everyday is workday!

LonelyHiker

Incidental aka FairWeather™
SF Supporter
I work in retail management and have a crazy schedule that changes from week to week, so Mondays are no biggie. I take Monday off a lot, actually, which is nice, because I can go to a state park or lake or the library and have it pretty much to myself.

I worked a corporate job with "banker's hours" for years, and wasn't too thrilled with it. If I had business to attend to I had to take a personal day, and felt pretty much chained to the rat race.

I have a lot more flexibility now, can sleep in three or four days a week, and relish going hiking on a weekday and having the trail/mountain to myself, when most everyone else is stuck on the phone/computer in a cubicle a la "Office Space"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00