Jims Cafe 24th August 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
1) Song lyrics that describe how you feel right now?

Guess your dreams always end.
They don't rise up just descend,
But I don't care anymore,
I've lost the will to want more,
I'm not afraid not at all,
I watch them all as they fall,
But I remember when we were young.

Joy Division “Insight”

2) What color is the shirt you're wearing right now?

Green

3) Best moment of the week?

I gave my youngest nephew some old comics I had that had early appearances of a character he likes (Venom, in case any fellow nerds are reading and were curious). That made him happy, which felt good because I feel guilty sometimes about not being as involved in my nieces’ and nephews’ lives as their other aunts and uncles are.

4) Chocolate milk or strawberry milk?

Strawberry, no question.

5) favorite movie/tvshow/album/etc that came out this year?

Right now it’s the current season of Fear the Walking Dead. The main series has slowly gone from being a really great show to just a pretty good show, but I think this year the spin-off has done the reverse. They made some bold decisions in terms of both plot and how the story was told, and I think it really paid off.

Curious as to what @Walker thinks about it so far.

6) What's your favorite historical time period?

The Revolutionary War era. Not just the war itself (though it is interesting in it’s own right), but the entire time period.

7)What are your plans for tonight?

Wow, why was this the tough one? Guess I was looking for a better answer than “get high and watch youtube videos until I pass out for the 647th (that’s not a random number btw, I just sat down and did the math) night in a row” but, yeah, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
1. "No! I won't! I can't! Not anymore!
One more time and I think I'll fucking die!
Why do I always have to suffer the consequences?"
Stone Sour - Cold Reader
2. Dark blue.
3) There was no "best" moment, but I'd say going to jail definitely took the cake for highlight of the week.
4) Strawberry.
5) No favorites from this year.
6) Victorian Era.
7) Plans are to try not to lose my shit. Or if I do, to figure out how to calm the fuck down...without ending up in jail again.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
-Too hot in my house for a shirt
-definitely chocolate
-possibly TRU by Ovlov. Maybe Magic Gone by Petal. I just listened to I Hope You're Happy by Blue October, but it wasn't my favorite. Now I'm listening to A Sweet Thing Turned Sour by Dust From 1000 Yrs and liking it so far. It was just released today.
-Nothing. Just been listening to music and partially did laundry but can't put my clothes away yet because the basement lightbulbs burnt out so I can't see to bring my clothes upstairs :mad:
I don't feel like answering the rest of the questions. Too lazy to think of what to say.

I wish I had some fancy cave aged cheese or something yummy like that.

Jinis40

Thanks for inviting me, @JDot

1) Song lyrics that describe how you feel right now?
I have "Chance of Love," by TVXQ stuck in my head. "It’s alright it’s OK/바로 그 운명이란 거/Oh yeah yeah." I may feel shitty but thinking of the lyrics makes me feel better.

Black, as usual

3) Best moment of the week?
None comes to mind, but it wasn't a bad week

If I really had to choose I would pick strawberry, but I'm not really interested

Movie: Cheese In the Trap
TV: Are You Human Too?
Album: BTS, "Love Yourself"
Song: "Shine," by Pentagon

6) What's your favorite historical time period?
As a young child it was ancient Egypt. As a tween it was Victorian. Now, I don't know, maybe the Joseon era or Azetc Empire

I'm currently dying my hair dark emerald green and doing laundry. After posting this I'm just gonna read some graphic novels, listen to music and watch anime.

1) "I was inverted. I mean converted.. I mean, I don't understand..." --Modest Mouse.

2) PINK!

3) Week just started. I'm gonna say, last-nights dream.

$) Beer.

5) What even Is media? Nah i mean, i'm too cool to answer.

6) Every moment is NOW, man.

7) I'll probably just freak out.

Happy babbles :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00