Jim's Cafe - 29th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Hi Inno, thanks for the invite. I'm at work; my mate has gone out to get the takeaway, I've cued up the film, and basically I have done this today:

I've gotta go as dinner is here :), but my reason to live today is in the hope that I will get to meet so many of you wonderful people in the future, if I can just hold on...

I'll leave you to the tagging today. Love to you all XXX

Oh and random Hog pick just because ;):

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
WTF!!!!!

Just looked out window- it is frickin snowing. 29th of April and snowing...... this winter needs to end some day and real spring get here. Usually have to mow lawns by first week of May and and trees have started leafing out fairly well by now but not thi syear-- just snow and cold never ending....

Oh well - hope others have a nicer day.

BulbaBulbasaur28

Good morning! My reason to live today is my family, friends, and Pokemon! I just got up to have breakfast with my housemates. I am doing great! The road of recovery from my depression is a long one but I put my trust into the Highest Power! I hope y'all have a wonderful day! Thank y'all for helping me to overcome the depression! I like all the support that everyone have gave me the last few days and everyone are so sweet! :) love ya! Thank you to @Patafikss and @may71 for helping me through my depression! I will go play the Pokemon trading card game today because that's one of my coping tools!

Thank you! I was stressed lately after attending a data gathering session for my group thesis. I got into a fight with my parents but hopefully it would work out once they go home.
Today is evening here in the Philippines yet it is still HOT AS FCK! Today I am watching a movie with my poodle inside my room with the air conditioner on. He can't stand the heat

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
mmmmmmmmmmm give me a hammock and a hot sunny day and a huge shade tree to be under and a cool cool breeze from the water near by and some glass windchimes to play music for me and i will float away to another world all day and nothing will harm me anymore........ and then.... i will invite you all to join me at least once in a while if not more...

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
View attachment 9565 Hey everyone! Thanks for opening the Café @Innocent Forever :) ox

I baked some cakes earlier but they've been eaten already :eek: Here's some more to share... nom nom nom

View attachment 9558

Birthday wishes for @Woowoo

View attachment 9559
View attachment 9560
View attachment 9562

The day is almost over here so unfortunately it's back to Monday very soon :( Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone! :) ox
More cake :)

Hope you've had a good weekend @Kira

View attachment 9566

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal