Jims cafe 31 july

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagla

romantic bastard
Hey:)
Cafe is open. There are tea, coffee, beer, ice tea, hot chocolate , soda, whiskey , fancy insta beverages , all kinds...all free. images (2).jpeg
download (1).jpeg
images (3).jpeg
images.jpeg
And not only drinks my friends ;) also we have chocolate cakes :) come and cool off here since its like hell's 7th level in here and there probably.
Soooo an easy question. What was your childhood dream? What did u want to become ? I used to dream of being a singer -.- yeah weird...
@TIWIADIFI @Petal @Were all together @kdm @Slothish @Callousgirl @Lane @Innocent Forever @1964dodge @Auri @Aurelia @Lewis83

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hey:)
Cafe is open. There are tea, coffee, beer, ice tea, hot chocolate , soda, whiskey , fancy insta beverages , all kinds...all free. View attachment 25484
View attachment 25485
View attachment 25486
View attachment 25487
And not only drinks my friends ;) also we have chocolate cakes :) come and cool off here since its like hell's 7th level in here and there probably.
Soooo an easy question. What was your childhood dream? What did u want to become ? I used to dream of being a singer -.- yeah weird...
@TIWIADIFI @Petal @Were all together @kdm @Slothish @Callousgirl @Lane @Innocent Forever @1964dodge @Auri @Aurelia @Lewis83
thank you for opening and inviting me. when I was young I was an alter boy and I wanted to become a priest, don't laugh haha. but when I was 11 I discovered girls and what they could do, after that first time I knew I couldn't go without sex my whole life *hysterical*hysterical

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Wow that's so good:) hmm @1964dodge apparently only we two had weird dreams :p :D
until then it was a real possibility, the priest came to the house and told my parents on which subjects to take and all that stuff so I could enter seminary school and the possibility of going to a catholic high school. well 11yo was a first for a lot for me, I was wild to say the least. at 11 I started girls of course, alcohol, pot, and cigarettes.

Cagla

romantic bastard
until then it was a real possibility, the priest came to the house and told my parents on which subjects to take and all that stuff so I could enter seminary school and the possibility of going to a catholic high school. well 11yo was a first for a lot for me, I was wild to say the least. at 11 I started girls of course, alcohol, pot, and cigarettes.
Omg 11??????? You were a baby:o
Wowwwww you had a wild life mate *hysterical

Lewis83

Damn Dodge you've lived a life haven't you. I don't think I'll look at you the same way again. lol

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Good Morning @Cagla (shhhh - not actually morning any more). I'm so happy you open the cafe bc I looked a million times and saw none so I really wanted to open it myself but between a super rush job at work and my brain being painfully empty today I could not even attempt such a feat. I'll have a large ice tea please! Earl Grey if available. And hopefully something to stimulate thought considering how empty this brain is. Maybe the cake will work.

You know (hey, how could you?) I have no idea what my childhood dream was or even if I had one. Must have been something, right? I mean, who doesn't have a childhood dream. Hmm, how about a space traveller who will have a happy trip home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00