Jim's cafe 31st of August 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Petal, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning folks, I am up early, woke up at stupid o clock to go to the bathroom will now stay up considering slimming world is on this morning.I am excited, I'm definitely down some weight.
    Breakfast can wait until after the weigh-in.
    Hard to believe that tomorrow is the 1st of september, yay christmas is coming, yes I said it. Feel free to slap me now :D
    How are all you lovely folks this morning? :) Any plans for the day?

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning all.

I have work later today.

@Petal How did slimming world go?

3. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. Some might remember in Monday's thread I promised some photos from the day trip, bear in mind that most were taken through a grimy bus window so they have actually come out really well, particularly the sunset ones. You can see the holiday traffic on that long road heading to the chain ferry; cars can be waiting in a queue on this road for hours on busy days. On the chain ferry we had to wait for the Condor to pass through to the harbour so I got a photo showing it passing through. Sandbanks peninsula is in the top ten richest property areas in the world.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I called the landlord of the place I looked at yesterday to tell him that I am still interested in the place and I want to move in soon. Everything was going fine until he asked me if I had a job. I had previously told him that I'm on SSI, but this time he asked how much I get. After I told him, he kept bugging me about if I'd be able to afford it. Tbh it'd be a struggle, but it's not like I have anywhere else to live and other places are not much cheaper. He told me to call him back tomorrow and let him know what I want to do. I don't know the point of that. I already know what I want to do. I feel like he's going to reject me now.

5. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Now I realized I'm getting less money than i thought so I'd only have $6 left a month after rent/utilities, transportation, and cell phone bill. Damn.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Those are lovely, Kid B! Thanks for posting them.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Down 1.5 lbs :)

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  8. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Congrats :)

Petal likes this.
  9. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

I'm far from good. Been feeling exhausted, unable to sleep properly, overeating...
    I dropped out of my guitar and singing classes and from the gym as well. I don't know what's going on, and my next appointment with my psychiatrist is still far away. The one with my psychologist is even farther.
    I don't know what to do.

10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Today I did some grocery shopping, but not much else. It is gray and just blah. Hope to be more productive within the next few days.