Jim's Cafe - February, 2015

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Jim's cafe Sunday 1st February 2015

Wow! another month gone by!

Just saw on the news whitney houston's daughter is in ICU on a ventilator with brain swelling, god bless her heart, I really hope she pulls through!

New month....new start, I will lose a stone this month, I will work hard. I'm here eating peach slices yumm!!

How is everyone today?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: Jim's cafe 1st February 2015

sad so sad that this happens how else can she feel she is lost i do hope that they can help her
    cold here so cold not quite feb 1 yet here but hope all have a good sunday

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I made it to my dad's, along with all of my luggage!

That's so sad, about Whitney Houston's daughter. I haven't watched the news in a few days so hadn't heard about it. Really hope she'll pull through.

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Behind news myself. Only watched weather and being frustrated with different weathermen saying different amounts of expected snowfall.

WC glad u made it before the storm.

TE have a good sunday for you too

Petal. My goal is to lose weight I keep forgetting what a stone equals to lbs here but ill do the same :hug:

5. Petal

Yes it is very saddening, I just read she is brain dead I hope it's not the case. Prayers with her.

I'm glad you made your journey safely hun! Enjoy your break!

I'm jealous of the snowfall, would love some of that here on the emerald isle! Good luck with the weight loss. It is tough but we can do it!

6. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

[​IMG]

7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo and good morning my friends!

Just vegging out before I ride the exercise bike tomorrow, Wed, and Fri. Have Boxing Tues, Thurs. And finally ab workon Saturday. I will adjust accordingly if I end up too sore from boxing.

I am on the trail to lose weight too, hence all the exercise. I love boxing! It's an awesome sport! Glad I'm getting into it,even though it's only on my Wii. I was sore the next day, but the endorphin high lasted 2 hours after I finished. lol

All the best to you all!

Tommy Tom says heyroo!

:hug: to everyone!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

8. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

We are getting plenty of snow here. Supposed to get up to 12 inches before it's overwith.

9. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Hey there.
    Been listening nonstop to John Frusciante's new track. It's catchy as hell and really uplifting. I'll surely buy the full album once it's released, don't know how, but I will.
    (In case someone wants to hear it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRXUmiTeuM)
    Not much else to say. Hope everyone else have a great day.

10. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hullo and good afternoon everyone. pretty uneventful day for me. just home from work now and having some chips and dip. :)

11. Petal

Jim's cafe Monday 2nd of February 2015

I am happy, I am down 9lbs according to the scales, I have been doing very well following quite a strict diet. yay for me =)

What are everyone's plans for the day?

I have to see the doctor in the morning and get the depo provera (contraceptive) I only get it because it stops the monthly cycle, the nurse rang on friday for me to get it.

I'm getting bored lately, I need to find a hobby, something I will enjoy doing but not sure what.

Anxiety isn't treating me well lately, hopefully it will ease off :)

Hope you all have a great day.

12. DrownedFishOnFire

Insane snowstorm. Am glad to be home from work and relax for once. Watching Super Bowl cheering for Seattle

13. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good evening!

Just watching the snow fall outside my window. Has been snowing lightly for a few hours, but is beginning to come down more heavily now. Lots of wind and heavier snowfall expected overnight - maybe up to a foot of snow. Tomorrow will be a good day for indoor chores (oh, yippee!). Heading to bed soon with my two snuggly kittens and my book.

Hope it's a great night for everyone! Stay warm, sleep well! :)

14. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Re: Jim's cafe Monday 2nd of February 2015

Good morning, Café!

Petal, yay! You must be very happy and proud for all your efforts with the diet! :) Not sure what to say about boredom...What have you always wanted to do but haven't tried? (I ended up taking trumpet lessons when someone asked me that. lol)

Today is a snow day here. Roads are very bad for driving. Have many household chores to keep me busy today. Bit by bit I'm tidying the place up of clutter and reducing stores of unneeded "stuff". Areas under the kitchen and bathroom sinks already look way better!

Happy Monday to all! Hot chocolate all around in the Café today - my treat! :D

15. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope they get roads plowed soon have to get out and see mother nrsg home at noon stayed in all morning just do not have energy it seems
    hope all have a great week Congrats Petal on your weight loss good work

16. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

Good for you petal! Damp cold and wet here with the temps dropping all day. Trying to motivate to feed this morning. I guess the day matches my mood, dull day for a birthday.

17. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Petal, that's awesome, congrats!!

It's weird; most of the country is getting slammed by snow and ice, but here, it's just raining, a lot. Hope all who are dealing with bad weather are okay!

18. DrownedFishOnFire

Relaxing before heading off to work.

Well wishes to those still in storm, congrats Petal!

19. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Glad that I just finished my shoveling. Supposed to snow here again tomorrow night, but less than an inch. I think that I can deal with that.

20. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi everybody,

:snow: here too. Not too much though. Shovelling was only a brief affair. Just got back home from work now. Having a toasted bagel for lunch. Day off tomorrow and looking forward to some extra sleep.

Is it your birthday, smwhorses? :happybirthday:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.