Jim's Cafe Friday 10th August 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I missed this because I stayed in bed until after 10, lol. Maybe I'll just go to the mountains and hopefully get some fresh air.

1. Is the "S" or the "C" silent in the word "scent?" I guess technically neither of them are, because it's pronounced the same as "sent" and "cent".
2. Does doing the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Yes because you can get stuck in a routine. So even if you wrestle piranhas every day, that can get boring after a while.
3. If two mind readers are reading each other's minds, whose mind are they reading? If one of them is a male, only one.
4. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap? Maybe, but at least his hands are always clean.
5. When a cow laughs, does milk comes through it's nose? That would be a defective cow.
6. 24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case......Coincidence? No, they want us to drink as much as possible.
7. Why does mineral water, that has trickled down the mountains for centuries go out of date next year? Because the companies want you to think it's gone bad so you'll buy more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00