1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe Friday 18th May

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Ash600, May 18, 2018.

1. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

2. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

3. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

How about some Zen beer as well

[​IMG]

4. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Hiya all
    How'd you know just what I need Ash?
    We just need some hammocks strung low between the trees now.
    upload_2018-5-18_9-47-32.jpeg

5. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  6. charley spring

charley spring Well-Known Member

7. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Calm and chilled out you say @Ash600 ??
    That I can handle my friend! :rolleyes: :p

My back's been pretty sore the last few days so I just had a nice long soak in the bath. Ahhhh... bliss :rolleyes:

soaking-bubble-bath-vanilla.jpg

Just make sure there aren't too many bubbles :eek:
    Bubble_bath.jpg

One for our 4 legged friends.
    Now that's one pampered pooch!!
    National+Bubble+Bath+Day2.jpg

I just couldn't resist this one...
    Emotional_Development.jpg

It's getting on to 7:30pm here so I'm settled in for the evening. I'll probably just watch the footy or find something else to occupy my time.

That's my crazy Friday night for you!! Party animal :cool:
    Come along everyone and relax in the Café :)
    @na-taya @dtc @gypsylee @Deety @dugga @SA76 @Arun @gazjustgaz @Woowoo @Winter Blues @Sunday16 @DrownedFishOnFire @nobodyknows71 @sassy123 @Freya @Anne Charlotte @Innocent Forever @crumbum @Kiwi2016 @texaskitty @Acy @may71 @baywasp @MagickLynx @Kalicka @Charlieb10088 @charley spring @shania @Dawn @Lulabelle @Witty_Sarcasm @walker95 @HumanExMachina @Ineluki @Karmitkurmit @Somebody Else @Eves @StillSurviving @Brian777 @SillyOldBear @Shadowlands @Winslow @Jonathan R. @Stijn @A guy with feelings @Becky2468 <<<< you're back!!!
    Please tag all the other people that I've forgotten too!
    Welcome to @Demoninside @Maggoo @DeeG :)

Eves, MagickLynx, may71 and 17 others like this.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Haha, nice. I have had that exact same chair pic on my Facebook for several years now, and it actually says, "What I would like my life to be like". Since it is Friday, it's a good time to relax and get ready for the weekend. Hope you all have a great day!

9. Innocent Forever

@Debarina @gazjustgaz @na-taya @gypsylee @Shannew come say hi and bring along the rest of the DU's. @Kira will bring them.
    by the way, if I tagged you incorrectly, please do not let me know, I rather remain ignorant. Actually, I'm not tagging more coz' I'm sure I'm incorrect.
    @Arun where are you from?

10. Karmitkurmit

Karmitkurmit King of the Hedge SF Supporter

Ahhh yeah @Ash600 my main man...liking the laid back Jack attitude today in the cool cafe!

I'm so laid back right now I'm practically horizontal...and gettin paid for it...in fact I'm so chilled out I'm not sure I can even be bothered to finish this sen.................

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

11. Deety

Deety SF Supporter

Hi everyone!
    That baby pic @Kira aargh it makes me feel clucky, I need some baby snuggles... just have to track down a random baby haha
    Maybe this instead....
    [​IMG]

12. Angie

Angie SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I could use some chill. Its like I wake up and for a minute I forget my back is broken and there wont be pain getting up. Then here comes reality. Reality stinks.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Just some beautiful places I'd like to be, with a fancy drink with an umbrella and a good book. Have a great day everyone!

may71, Sunday16, Sevven and 13 others like this.
  13. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Im hanging out for my day to end here got about half n hour or so before im even home. Relaxing sounds amazing right now, id have a bath if my house had one so ill have to settle for a hot shower instead .
    I hope everyone has a nice friday:):)

14. Charlieb10088

Charlieb10088 Well-Known Member

sedamDanaLjeta, Karmitkurmit and Kira like this.
  15. PatrickFL

PatrickFL SF Supporter

16. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Artist SF Supporter

Here's a couple of those fancy drinks for you kitty :)

images-98.jpeg
    2018-05-18-11-40-57--396841363.jpeg

17. Woowoo

Thanks for the tags @Ash600 and @Kira A relaxing day sounds perfect- just what I need after a busy few days.

2018-05-18-11-49-44-910179433.png

18. Kira

Seriously, those pics are SO damn funny! I can't look at them anymore otherwise I'll end up having a laugh-enduced coughing fit :eek: It's a real thing ;) ox

19. Woowoo

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    EmB, MagickLynx, may71 and 17 others like this.
  20. Kira

That's a pretty good representation @Woowoo :D Pretty cosy and relaxed atm!!