Jim's cafe Friday 27th November 👼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yo,what's up peeps? welcome to the cafe!! How are you all doing? How was your thanksgiving? Feel free to tell us all about it. Here's some of the leftover's for lunch ;) I hope you all have an amazing fun filled weekend *stars

1606436882707.png 1606436901481.png 1606436918938.png

Here are some psychology facts for you, I hope you find them interesting :) What do you think of them?

1. Good morning and good night text messages activate the part of the brain responsible for happiness.
  2. Doing things that scare you will make you happier.
  3. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes
  4. likely to last a lifetime.
  5. Women who have mostly male friends stay in a good mood more often
  6. People who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another
1606437340988.png 1606437352882.png

Questions for you guys/girls to get ye chatting!!! Have a great day!!

What’s the worst date you've been on?

If you had to eat the same meal at least once a day, what would it be?

Which piece of clothing do you no longer wear but can't throw away?

Do you like pineapple on pizza? Make the case why or why not.

What do you do when you think no -one is looking?

What’s the funniest thing you’ve read recently?

Last edited:

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
What was maybe the first date that me and my ex had ever been on. After our divorce, we went to go see The Blues Brothers
Assuming I want to live? Scrambled eggs with broccoli.
My old uniform that I used to wear back in that mystical realm known as 'New Jersey'
Of course I do. All toppings are acceptable.
Does masturbation count?
People talking shit on Twitter

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
  1. Good morning and good night text messages activate the part of the brain responsible for happiness. Oh ok, that's why I don't feel happy. lol
  2. Doing things that scare you will make you happier. I will have to pass :P
  3. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes I can keep one a lot longer than that.
  5. Women who have mostly male friends stay in a good mood more often Well I just get along with people who are easy to get along with, regardless of gender.
  6. People who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another So it might be a problem if I learn to speak multiple languages. haha
What’s the worst date you've been on? N/A

If you had to eat the same meal at least once a day, what would it be? Chinese

Which piece of clothing do you no longer wear but can't throw away? Things I wore back in high school.

Do you like pineapple on pizza? Make the case why or why not. Yeah, it can be good at times.

What do you do when you think no -one is looking? Act like an idiot.

What’s the funniest thing you’ve read recently? Memes

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
OH I LOVE THESE! I like to ruin them ^^

Warning: If you are sensitive, please skip the comments on the next 2 pictures.

Use this as the tagline for another sequel to "The Human Centipede", the picture will be the pleading look in the eyes of the person at the end.

I would put this message on the background of a guy in handcuffs being led away by police.

Here are some psychology facts for you, I hope you find them interesting :) What do you think of them?

1. Good morning and good night text messages activate the part of the brain responsible for happiness.
  2. Doing things that scare you will make you happier.
  3. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes
  5. Women who have mostly male friends stay in a good mood more often
  6. People who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another
1) I can believe this, its a simple but effective sense of connection to another human being, plus the slight intimacy of getting a message in your bed.
2) That's obvious, when scared your brain is trying to motivate you to escape a threat, and once you have passed the threat your brain will reward you with happy feelings as a reward, just as getting caught or hurt will result in bad feelings (carrot and stick evolved programming)
3) Depends ENTIRELY on the woman.
4) Not really a complete sentence......
5) Women surrounded by men who treat them well is probably exactly the same as men surrounded by women who treat them well, it is flattering, empowering and just generally nice.
6) Personalities are largely contextual and variable, I could go into detail on all the things that I believe influence and alter our personalities during a day, but I already tried and it keeps turning into an essay, so meh.

I am going to be a smart-ass and say a Full English Breakfast, it has bits of everything, that way I just have to eat the parts I feel like eating that day and leave the rest.

Climbing shoes. I havent used them in almost 10 years, but they are good climbing shoes (all the gear is good) and I REALLY hope to get a chance to use them again one day.

Pizza is a savoury meal consisting of the following:
1) A base of some kind of bread
2) A sauce of some kind, this is permitted to be sweat, but is usually either tomato or BBQ
3) Cheese (not optional)
4) Any additional toppings you like which is either meat or vegetable

Whoever sullies the honour of a pizza by not only putting fruit on it, but the worst of all fruit has lost their right to a pizza.

1) Scratch myself
2) Try in vein to do something about my terminally unruly hair.

I already wrote about this on another thread. Some guy was driving behind me with high beams, my usual response to this is to patiently wait until a traffic light or a turn onto another road and then get up to the speed limit as quickly as possible, gunning the engine like mad, this puts distance between us, and as Im going the max speed, they cant catch up. This guy caught up quickly, so instead I slowed down to a speed which is just a little uncomfortably slow, and since this guy likes to drive fast when possible, going so slow was KILLING him, you could tell by how he was driving (closing distance, then increasing it again, weaving a little hoping for an opportunity to pass, which I blocked as much as possible). As an added bonus, whenever a car got in front of me (say from coming in from a side road) I would make sure to drive slower than them so the guy behind could see the other car driving off into the distance.

This went on for 10 minutes or so. You drive like an inconsiderate dick, and I extract my payback.

Bbear82

Thanksgiving @Champagne for opening and some great facts and great questions let’s see what I can answer
1. Freshman in a new high school got picked to go out on a date with the best football player to go on a valintines laxer tag date new school didn’t know anyone trying to keep my head held and just stay in my lesson lol

2,yogurt

3. An old hoodie that I love that my brother had given me

4.yes pineapple on pizza it gives it character 😝

5.dance around and sing out loud with a hairbrush

6.picture of a dairy cow standing by a fence in large bold letters it said Simone grabbed my tit this morning how dairy

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter

Who dates?

Milk would come closest since I drink it each day. Food wise, chocolate.

T-shirt from a visit to Glacier National Park in Montana in 1980 visiting family in the Fall and Winter with emphasis on hunting. The image is a grizzly bear eating a sign with the caption, Bears - 4 Humans - 0 because the bears killed 2 in 1967 and 2 early in 1980.

Oh hell no! LOL. The case for me is fruit is a snack or a dessert.

Scratch my butt and balls, no I do those hoping people are looking. :)

Anything that shows up as news online can have me having a knee slapper.

Legate Lanius

thx4inv
Never been on a date, never hugged a woman, never kissed, etc. This is 80% of why I want to kill myself.
Beans and milk or something else that's cheap with ok nutritional value and no cooking time.
Everything in the back of the closet, depends what's in the back (can be anything).
No, tastes bad.
Pick nose, pick ears, spend time with Mike Hawk, go to the restroom.
Some meme on reddit.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
THank you for opening the cafe and the tag @Champagne

Today I am staying at home all day for the first time during my vacation. I am working on a couple lanterns, getting them running again, watching Netflix "Hell on Wheels", and drinking nasty bourbon.

2. Definitely. I got the phone number for a young woman at work and text her every morning and the response is such a rush.
  3. Doing things that scare you will make you happier.
  4. Yes. I have a phobia about getting shot through a window when the light is on in the house and it is dark outside; you can't see outside but from outside you can see in the house. The porch where my lantern shop is has no curtains, it is all glass outside. Working out there in the morning hours is such a rush, to defy my phobia and do it anyway.
  5. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes
  6. A man lasts like 10 minutes.
  7. likely to last a lifetime.
  8. Women who have mostly male friends stay in a good mood more often
  9. I feel this is sexist, no comment.
  10. People who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another
  11. Yes. Pennsylvania Dutch is my primary language, I could not speak English when I started school. When I speak Pennsylvania Dutch it brings up all the old religion, the way I was raised, the feelings I had.

Questions for you guys/girls to get ye chatting!!! Have a great day!!

I have never been on a bad date.

Ron White casserole.

I think somewhere I still have my Amish mutzah. (Suitcoat). I would never wear it again.

It is okay when someone share pizza with me and orders it that way but I would never order it myself.

Watch twerking videos on YouTube.

Hooker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00