Jim's cafe Friday 9th October 🎢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey, ladies & gentlemen. What are your plans for the weekend, please do share and let us know how you are doing. What do you love most about Friday's? Do you go for a social drink on Friday evenings? C'mon share 🎆

1602198029856.png 1602198101688.png

Here's some Friday cocktails to get us started.

1602197995469.png 1602198006161.png 1602198123484.png

Some questions for you to answer for fun 💜
  • What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
  • If you could make up a school subject, what would it be?
  • Who makes you laugh the most?
  • If you won the lottery, what would be your first big splurge?
  • What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?

Last edited:

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
"What time is it?"
If you could make up a school subject, what would it be?
How to be a Good Citizen.
Who makes you laugh the most?
The most? This simulation.
If you won the lottery, what would be your first big splurge?
Drugs
What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
"I love you SO much but...sometimes you scare me."

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
  • What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning? How bad the anxiety is that day.

• If you could make up a school subject, what would it be? Mental health education.

• Who makes you laugh the most? Hard to pick, it would have to be my sister.

• If you won the lottery, what would be your first big splurge? Fight for the mentally ill, open a centre for them to come in and talk about anything without judgement and give them care.

• What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? You're a lunatic.

Last edited:

Blue Star

Thanks for opening cafe, Champagne.

Happy Friday, guys!!!!
  • What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning? Food
  • If you could make up a school subject, what would it be? Parenting education
  • Who makes you laugh the most? @RCee
  • If you won the lottery, what would be your first big splurge? I'd buy a few sports jerseys
  • What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? That I made someone smile.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
It’s been a really really tough week and I’m expecting the weekend anxiety to be quite high on the lead up to Mondays psychiatrist appointment. So this weekend is going to be about survival. I need to get the girls bedrooms ready as they are going to be visiting soon for a couple of days each. That is something to look forward to, seeing my girls again. Can’t wait to give them both a massive hug and hold them again.

That’s a bad question for me. My first thought is usually wishing I hadn’t woken up (sorry)

Life skills.

My brother

Paying someone to come in and finish redecorating the house. New bathroom, kitchen, flooring, conservatory.

Your voice is very gentle.

Take care SF, stay safe and thank you all for being wonderful beautiful people. Xx

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Nothing exciting planned for me here.

• What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning? Water, being diabetic I am often thirsty.
  • If you could make up a school subject, what would it be? Common sense, but I doubt that so many would pass.
  • Who makes you laugh the most? Depends on what comedy I watch at the time.
  • If you won the lottery, what would be your first big splurge? New car.
  • What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? One I can easily remember because it came from a person here very recently, that I have an old fashioned sense of duty and honor that you find lacking in society these days. I thought that quite kind and generous.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Nothing planned and my days are fairly boring. haha

• What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning? Do I really have to get up?
  • If you could make up a school subject, what would it be? How to be kind to others
  • Who makes you laugh the most? No one in particular, I find a lot of people on here funny.
  • If you won the lottery, what would be your first big splurge? A nice house
  • What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? That I'm a good person.

Hello everyone! *grouphug2
@Innocent Forever happy holiday! And shabat shalom *hug

lol usually I’m like huh? Who am I? *help
    Not this again lol

Umm maybe a subject in which kids will be taught how to deal with difficulties and hard times and struggles. Oh and maybe bring in some pets for them to take care of them, I think both the kids and the pets will benefit from it

Oh for sure my boyfriend. He is hilarious.

umm probably a vacation. Just a relaxing one but without being stressed about the money

umm honestly every compliment it’s the best compliment. It just usually means so much to me!

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Hey, ladies & gentlemen. What are your plans for the weekend, please do share and let us know how you are doing. What do you love most about Friday's? Do you go for a social drink on Friday evenings? C'mon share

I took a day of vacation today to fix the tail lights on my car. I expect it will take about 6 beers. Saturday my friend and I will go to Texas Roadhouse and sit at the bar to eat a steak dinner with fried pickles as an appetizer, loaded steak fries and green beans. We both leave the bar tender a $20 tip and last Saturday she comped our meal, a nice bonus. Sunday if I am really ambitious I will make a couple pecan pies to take in to work.

Some questions for you to answer for fun 💜
  • That I am alive for another day.

• It would be a class on relationships

• Ron White

• A restored 1972 Chevy Pickup, green and white

• I am a swing man at work, they put me where the most work needs to be done. I take that as a compliment.

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thanks for inviting me @Champagne.
We were gonna go hiking tomorrow but the weather says rain two days. Today I’ll paint another meter of the damn fence.

Ok bladder, can’t you wait that I wake up too.

Nothing that any school would approve.

My man and Dr.House lately. Sometimes THC.

In normal circumstances I'd travel around the world. Now I'd just buy a new oven.

When I was still a kid I overheard my uncle say to my dad “you're clever but not as much as your daughter”. And I consider my father the most intelligent person I ever new.

Hi Thank you for opening cafe.i would go for a social drink if i had friends and actually i got an invitation for a social thing tonight but am too anxious to go so staying in today. hoping to meet up with the girl who invited me for coffee sometime next week (ew) so will see xD

weekend plans i am going to visit a nearby city tomorrow to sight see so that will be fun :) looking forward to it. sunday gonna chat with some old friends and then relax

• What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning? Am i late for school
  • If you could make up a school subject, what would it be? musical linguistics
  • Who makes you laugh the most? don't know
  • If you won the lottery, what would be your first big splurge? probably give some to charity
  • What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? you are smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00