Jim's Cafe Friday January 29, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Blue Star
I was in the hospital after my surgery on Friday into Saturday, but now I'm out (as of yesterday afternoon.)
Here's an unusual house from my state:
1612096188743.png Fallingwater! It was designed by famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and Google says it's about an hour and a half outside of Pittsburgh. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a US National Historic Landmark. Nobody lives there anymore, but it used to be used as a weekend home for a Pittsburgh entrepreneur and his family.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I was in the hospital after my surgery on Friday into Saturday, but now I'm out (as of yesterday afternoon.)
View attachment 42486 Fallingwater! It was designed by famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and Google says it's about an hour and a half outside of Pittsburgh. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a US National Historic Landmark. Nobody lives there anymore, but it used to be used as a weekend home for a Pittsburgh entrepreneur and his family.
That's beautiful. I've heard of this architect.

Get well soon @Baywasp. I think I saw some of his buildings when I visited Chicago.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
View attachment 42486 Fallingwater! It was designed by famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and Google says it's about an hour and a half outside of Pittsburgh. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a US National Historic Landmark. Nobody lives there anymore, but it used to be used as a weekend home for a Pittsburgh entrepreneur and his family.
It's from my home state too...and I almost included it as is my favorite...just to walk down the steps and put my feet in the water....a dream

Kiwi2016

SF Pro

Kiwi2016

SF Pro
Tysm for tagging me to come here @Kiwi2016 I know I just said it the other day but I'll say it again anyway, I really appreciate how you always remember me! :) Hope you're well dear friend, and hope everyone else here is well too and that you have a nice day.
Hard to pick an unusual home I'd want to live in or stay at cos there's so many awesome ones but I really love the one you posted Kiwi that's so neat & I love how it looks like a spaceship cos I def. feel like I don't really belong in this world. Love that oat house one Sunspots posted too, and these ones look pretty cool also ;) :p

Bubble house (technically a hotel in Texas but would be a cool home if it had a kitchen, bathroom & maybe a spare room or 2 lol)

Millennium falcon house (lol) ;) :p

Another house inspired by Star Wars

:):):)
Very cool!!! Would love to stay in the bubble house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00