Jim's cafe - Friday.June.26th, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Literally only just got here (got no notification) I swear I've seen people say if you go over like 10 or something tags, the people after the 10th person don't get a notification or something?! No one hates you *hug
Not necessarily just the people after 10. Sometimes the first 10 people tagged don't get the notification when there are more tags. I don't think I got a notification of being tagged, but I saw it anyway because I've watched this forum, so I get notifications any time a thread is posted here.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
^ Ty for saying that @Sunspots & @britishbloke that's nice of you! :) That was only my first thought & right after I was pretty sure it was not true but ya my mind just goes to extremes like that sometimes esp. if I'm already feeling kinda insecure about things like I am today.

I know about the 10 tag limit sorry, I just never know which 10 people to tag first but ya I just have to stop worrying about that & either pick them randomly or maybe just do alphabetical order :p

PS - Lol @lost_in_a_fairytale that'd be so messed up if someone said that for sure :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00