Jim's Cafe Friday Sept 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
No way, no cafe yet??
Alright folks, come on in. How do you like your coffee?
I like mine dark, with heavy cream. An Americano with cream is my favorite.
View attachment 37370
@Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ @1964dodge @Walker @Aurelia @Auri @Freya @MisterBGone @Baywasp
Oh my goodness gracious @Sevven ! You don’t mess around ~*~ ;^)
I used to like 4-shot caps /(medium cappuccinos with four shots of espresso!) _(& for a while there - coca•a•cola, over ice 🧊 w/espresso! ( ; ‘holy Jesus!’ If I tried such a thing now!.! :D kaboom 💥 🤯 ;D ...these days~ I mostly just get latte’s & pray they don’t screw them up! (thus far, very few have been answered. . ;))__

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
But my fav orite, by far; is & has always been: the egg nog lattes’ (or “fa la latte’s,”)! Which have the egg nog steamed, with the espresso shots & toped off with whipped crepes, garnished w/nutmeg & something else, ... but each year, it seems, the basterds blende more & more of the milk 🥛 into the mix!! : ( boo 😒!

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
But my fav orite, by far; is & has always been: the egg nog lattes’ (or “fa la latte’s,”)! Which have the egg nog steamed, with the espresso shots & toped off with whipped crepes, garnished w/nutmeg & something else, ... but each year, it seems, the basterds blende more & more of the milk 🥛 into the mix!! : ( boo 😒!
Wow! Sounds like a work of art as opposed to a drink. Impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00