Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello happy fellas :)
I think I'm passionate about every form of ... art ? I will explain
When someone is composing a music, writing lyrics, and pours its very soul inside, and it makes your heart resonates
When you look at a painting, and at first you see paint, strokes, colours... and then it hits you like a giant boulder. The emotions concealed inside suddenly grabs your throat and you miss a breath, and you feel something that deeply connects you with the painting.
Or when I see someone being genuinely kind, and you can only hope that one day you can only approach such genuine behavior.

When you play a game where the storyline shows you genuine story, meanwhile the art design deeply sync with the quintessence of your being and the music your hear has been carefully adapted, worked again and again to be exactly in phase for this precise moment.
That's what I love particularly in a game. You can see art, hear art, live art, and you make it happen.

This is my greatest passion. I will love a poem, a sculpture, anything as long as the author poured its soul in it.

And that's also why I love you all guys.

Thank you for being a part of my family.

PS : thank you @Woowoo for the tag !

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi guys, until recently I didn’t have a passion. But nowadays I love painting, I’m not great at it but it makes me brain quiet, and calms me down. Would recommend it to everyone!
Welcome to the cafe!!!!
I should start painting lol.
Thank you for being a part of my family.
Thank YOU for being part of our family!

Nick

β˜†β˜†Admin-tastic β˜†β˜†
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
What am I passionate about? At one point I could have written a book to answer this question, but these days it's basic.
Physics, metaphysics, reading (mostly about the 2 aforementioned topics), ice cream and the people I care a shitton about.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You should, gets some of the dark thoughts out of your head. May have to do a little before heading work
Colouring does that.
@Lara_C are you trying to give me nightmares?????????
I had an eyesight test done this morning. As part of it the optician takes pictures of the back of your eyes. I caught a glimpse on the screen - theoretically it fascinates me, but, ugh, can't look at such things, they're too, too, too, too, too can't even word it as it's bad enough.

@Ash600 @Lulabelle there don't seem to be any drinks here....
@betteroffunknown @pooky @MagickLynx @PhoenixLady @Unica Hija @undercoverlover come join us.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
What am I passionate about? At one point I could have written a book to answer this question, but these days it's basic.
Physics, metaphysics, reading (mostly about the 2 aforementioned topics), ice cream and the people I care a shitton about.
:) I love reading about physics. And I love the discussions on here about it - when I've the headspace for it lol.

@may71 @Unknown_111 @brightlight @Jasonpi @na-taya @Petal @Somebody Else @missblack @BumbleBee @Kathie Sunflower @Deety
hmm, more than 10 :( Hope it all works

Deety

SF Supporter
Like some others have noted... my passions have dwindled too. So I'm listing things I can remember being passionate about at one time... reading, music, swimming, maths, philosophy, nature, gardening, animals, travel, family, helping others, education, my jobs and career, biology, astrology, running,
and always.... my children.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Lara_C are you trying to give me nightmares?????????
I had an eyesight test done this morning. As part of it the optician takes pictures of the back of your eyes. I caught a glimpse on the screen - theoretically it fascinates me, but, ugh, can't look at such things, they're too, too, too, too, too can't even word it as it's bad enough.
I think freaky is the word you're looking for Inno, but I promise to stop now. Can't have you having nightmares, but I've discovered something I didn't know before. Amazing what some people do with their kid's cute stuffed animals!

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think freaky is the word you're looking for Inno, but I promise to stop now. Can't have you having nightmares, but I've discovered something I didn't know before. Amazing what some people do with their kid's cute stuffed animals
Thanks
Maybe they want their kids to view the world like a lot of people do?
Super tired today.
I'd love to tidy my room, really after hanging up the clothes there isn't much else to do, but seriously can't be bothered to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00