Jim's Cafe - July 22, 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Good morning all! Getting ready for another hot day here. I managed to get sunburn even while wearing sunscreen. I will remember to stay out of the sun and to have a relaxing day. Hope everyone else does too.
    Brian777 and iam like this.
  2. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Send me some of your warmth please....I'm well and truly over winter!!!!

I got a phone call about uni starting again on Tuesday!!!
    I'm not sure if I should give it another go or not.
    I've got the weekend to decide, but it's hard to think about future things when most of it recently has been ending it.
    Maybe unis somthing I can do to keep people happy till my time comes.

I hope that others are in a better head space than me today. Try and have a good day
    Brian777 and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning all. Going to be hot here today. Just made myself pancakes for breakfast. Yum. :p

Hope everyone has a good Friday!!!:)
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good afternoon folks, hope you all have a wonderful day. Kate you MUST share the pancakes :p
    I just want a quiet relaxing day, i watched labor day last night with kate winslet in it, it was brilliant.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Sorry Lynn. I only had time to make enough pancakes for myself this morning. Maybe tomorrow or another day.
    Brian777 likes this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yay,pancakes for everyone, don't forget the lemon and sugar <3

I had a superb day today, feel great, no anxiety and talked with many people online and in real life, got out of the house a few times today yay.
    Just had supper, beef szechuan mmm it was superb :)
    Brian777, Witty_Sarcasm and iam like this.
  7. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I have my last session with my current therapist soon. I don't wanna leave him. Then I probably have to start dealing with packing my things soon. I know I'm great at getting things done at the last minute, but I just don't know if I can do everything I need to in what little time I have. Leaving Wednesday.
  8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi everyone, it is very hot here, I just got back from getting some groceries and it's unbearable the heat. Going to wait till the sun goes down before taking Bella to the park. Stay cool everyone.....at least in the northern hemisphere.
    Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Quiet day as others ridiculed me at ever. I kept my rage under controlled but I crashed severely when I got home. I closed the curtains and curled up and cried myself to sleep. After a good cry, I recovered.