• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's Cafe July 9th - Blue Star's Birthday!

Hi guys,

it's ten minutes past midnight in Ireland, so it's technically Thursday. Opening the cafe to all you lovely peeps. Grab a chair, relax and gather around as we warm ourselves by our eco friendly, 100% renewable, energy efficient, smokeless, alternative flueless fuel burning electrical fireplace:

(it looks like a BBQ stove #putsomeshrimponthebarbie)

Here are some fun and funny questions I found for you guys -

• What is one thing you should never say at a wedding?
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal?
  • What’s your favorite word or number?
  • What is the silliest thing you have ever said ?
come one come all. come poke your head around and have a gander - @Auri @Ineluki @britishbloke @Jedizen @Shadowlands @Nick @Angie @Lux @Innocent Forever @BlackOpium @JMG @DouglasW @ihateme @may71 @mike1212 @Dycorp @Megan. @sadcat @Witty✯Sarcasm @Lady Wolfshead @JDot @Fox

everyone of course welcome to join my brain isn't working properly past midnight so sorry if i didnt tag somebody - it was not personal!! *grouphug2

Last edited:
I kissed your wife!
I don't know
I like the number 12. I don't have a favourite word.
I said in an open discussion forum out loud that clouds were blue!

Blue Star

Happy Halloween!!! 🎃
What is one thing you should never say at a wedding?

Where's my money?

What is your favorite celebrity scandal?

It's not a scandal. It's more of a favorite celebrity funny moment. I remember the time John Travolta completely butchered Idina Menzel's name at the Oscars (the singer from the movie Frozen).

What’s your favorite word or number?

What is the silliest thing you have ever said ?

I am not a funny person, but here's a funny meme!

dear-autocorrect-its-never-duck-its-never-duck-64246044.png

Where's my money?

It's not a scandal. It's more of a favorite celebrity funny moment. I remember the time John Travolta completely butchered Idina Menzel's name at the Oscars (the singer from the movie Frozen).

What is the silliest thing you have ever said ?

I am not a funny person, but here's a funny meme!

View attachment 35044
that video is actually HILARIOUS lmao . it sounded nothing like her name. i dont know what he was reading xD

Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

§ Eclectic nutbag ©
SF Supporter
What is one thing you should never say at a wedding? I just found out that's actually your brother.
What is your favorite celebrity scandal? One that was kind of funny was when Ashlee Simpson was singing live on SNL. So she starts doing a jig to cover up the fact that she was lip synching. lol
What’s your favorite word or number? Not sure, scintillate is a fun word though.
What is the silliest thing you have ever said ? I say silly and weird things all the time. haha

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
  • What is one thing you should never say at a wedding? I had the bride or that's my baby she's carrying. Don't ask. LOL
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal? All of them. They want publicity the deserve the hilarity that ensues.
  • What’s your favorite word or number? 69 for obvious reasons.
  • What is the silliest thing you have ever said ? I am normal. The responses I get are priceless. :)

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
Just had to share this. The caption is "Aspirations"

View attachment 35046
That is wonderful, makes me think of my two great nieces/grand nieces both are not even elementary school age...

Their mom and dad: You spoil those two.

Me: Not at all I just have an excess of cash.

Mom and dad: They both have you wrapped around little fingers.

Me: That is bullshit and I will always deny such. :)

kat319

SF Supporter
It should have been me!
The college admissions scandal, I guess.
My favorite word is peace. My favorite number is 9.
????

Davemeister

Hey everyone, I hope you're all peachy :)

Thanks for the tag bubbles!

I don't
Probably the Charlie Sheen (played by Charlie Harper), drug abuse and sexual harassment lawsuits. His contract with the producers of Two and a Half Men was cut short over his poor behaviour and tardiness with arriving on set, which was a result of his daily use of cocaine. I just like the educational value of the story, and the fact that his shitty treatment of co-workers became public.
Yes to drugs

(no offence to anyone who enjoys them, I'm still susceptible to using).

Best wishes to you all, have a great day!!

Dave

JMG

~ Crazy Cat Lady ~
Tysm for the tag @bubblebear :) Cool fireplace & q's too! I'll tag some people here too - @Aurelia @Bbear82 @1964dodge @Flying Fox @Walker @Road to Nowhere @Baywasp @Sunspots @cymbele @Cynic Goat @Kira @foreverforgotten

I don't wish you both a lifetime of happiness I wish you a short and miserable marriage. I dunno lol sorry I'm not good at coming up with witty things at the best of times.

Dunno I don't really keep up with that nonsense I have better things to fill my mind with than that smut.

Way too hard to pick a fave word so I'll just say my fave # is 7 and that's because it's Mark Hamill's number in the tarot (born on the 25th day of the month 2+5 = 7 so that's why he's a 7) ;) :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

What is the silliest thing you have ever said?
I dunno I don't really say much "silly" stuff anymore cos no one in my life appreciates my silly humor, not even my sis anymore esp. since she got married cos the guy she's with is WAY too bloody uptight and overly worried about appearances & all that nonsense. I think her equally silly as my humor is still there somewhere underneath all the nonsense though :)

Auri

🎸🎼Rock Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
  • What is one thing you should never say at a wedding? I do.
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal? Huh?
  • What’s your favorite word or number? 6. No one else likes it, but it's cool. One of my favourite words is hmm.
  • What is the silliest thing you have ever said ? "Why does the concentration change when you add this...?" Severe insomnia. Or just me being stupid. My friend and I laughed the whole lecture about it.

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00