Jim's Cafe June 22 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
@HumanExMachina Now then, what makes me happy? Animals make me happy! Especially this three.....Dusk in my country park. Last year until they passed my other two furry babies made me smile, in fact, they still do! Wearing my wellies and splashing in the loch, tho it's freezing all year round. Feeling the grass under my feet. The stars. Finally, for now lol I scattered my therapy pet's ashes up her favourite wee pee (small urine) tree.... ooooppps the last picture should be the first picture. Spot the newbie hah! View attachment 12019 View attachment 12020 View attachment 12021 View attachment 12022
Aw, your furry guys are sweet. I've got a wee furry yin of me oon (how am I doing?) just one though. And that picture of the loch is beautiful, you get to see that all the time? Lucky you!

Debzy

Das ist verboten, this is a family friendly thread.o_O

I'm going to start writing all of these words down so if I ever go to Scotland I could surprise everyone. 'Where the hell did this American bugger learn how to speak Scottish??'
Waahahaa oops, I laughed so hard a bit of pee came oot! You ALWAYS make me laugh, ah fecken (I f*cking) love this thread. I'll git you booted n suited in the art of Scottish, you'll slide right in with the Weidgies by the time I'm done ;)

Debzy

Aw, your furry guys are sweet. I've got a wee furry yin of me oon (how am I doing?) just one though. And that picture of the loch is beautiful, you get to see that all the time? Lucky you!
@HumanExMachina perfect, apart from the me and the of, it's ma for my and just drap (drop) the f.....of . Yeah the park is fifteen minutes from me. I'm truly lucky. Especially as I was brought up in the heart of a concrete jungle. It blows me away every day......

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Waahahaa oops, I laughed so hard a bit of pee came oot! You ALWAYS make me laugh, ah fecken (I f*cking) love this thread. I'll git you booted n suited in the art of Scottish, you'll slide right in with the Weidgies by the time I'm done ;)
I'm already picking out my new kilt in Amazon!
@HumanExMachina perfect, apart from the me and the of, it's ma for my and just drap (drop) the f.....of . Yeah the park is fifteen minutes from me. I'm truly lucky. Especially as I was brought up in the heart of a concrete jungle. It blows me away every day......
Me too, concrete jungle. A few years ago I visited a farm with my ex. There was a horse. I was like, 'Holy shit, these things are real!'

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Me too, concrete jungle. A few years ago I visited a farm with my ex. There was a horse. I was like, 'Holy shit, these things are real!'
I was shocked as shit when I saw a horse in someone's backyard in the middle of the suburbs around where I live. And there was a sign that said, "Beware of dog". I was thinking, "Jesusmotherfuck...that is one big fucking dog."

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
People saw a dog that size taking a stroll down the road, they'll be too busy mopping up their own mess to worry about anyone elses.:eek:
In the drug-ridden parts of the city, you've got Puerto Ricans keeping a bunch of roosters in their backyards. I guess they're too cheap for alarm clocks...even though most of them have like thousands upon thousands in drug money.

Debzy

I'm already picking out my new kilt in Amazon!

@HumanExMachina cannae wait tae swatch yer bare bahookie when thon kilt blaws up yer kult (I can't wait to catch a peep of your naked bottom when the wind blows up your kilt) hahaha
Speaking of not being used to 'live' animals, when I first moves here and seen the actual size of a cow, I freaked, I thought they were the size of a big dog, not a fecken hippo! I'll give you a laugh. I was walking with the dogs and my boyfriend (he was a farmer ) I heard what sounded like a werwolf. I swear it was like aaaarrrroooorraaaaooo well that sounds better in my head hahaha, anyways I screamed at the boyfriend OMFG is that a werewolf or some kind of scary wild animal? He said FFS it's only a cow. As far as I knew cows went moo not aaaaaaaarrrrrrooouoooo

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
@HumanExMachina cannae wait tae swatch yer bare bahookie when thon kilt blaws up yer kult (I can't wait to catch a peep of your naked bottom when the wind blows up your kilt) hahaha
Speaking of not being used to 'live' animals, when I first moves here and seen the actual size of a cow, I freaked, I thought they were the size of a big dog, not a fecken hippo! I'll give you a laugh. I was walking with the dogs and my boyfriend (he was a farmer ) I heard what sounded like a werwolf. I swear it was like aaaarrrroooorraaaaooo well that sounds better in my head hahaha, anyways I screamed at the boyfriend OMFG is that a werewolf or some kind of scary wild animal? He said FFS it's only a cow. As far as I knew cows went moo not aaaaaaaarrrrrrooouoooo
When I went to that farm, there were also a bunch of cows laying around in a pen. Oh wow, look, actual cows! I started walking up to the fence and a couple of them stood up and looked at me in a very menacing way. It was a seriously tense moment. I thought, fuck this, and backed away. Concrete jungles are underrated. At least rats and cockroaches have the decency to run away when we approach.

neko-chan

View attachment 11989

Good morning friends. Thanks for opening up and for the tag @HumanExMachina

I'm in much need of coffee and a good breakfast this morning, so let me share with you all.

View attachment 11990 View attachment 11991

View attachment 11992

View attachment 11993

I'd really like to be eating somewhere a bit more exotic. How about here?

View attachment 11994

Come and join us @Kiwi2016 @may71 @Debzy @Daisy111 @Mylife @bobbob @Mercedesgirl @VioletDawn @Kira @neko-chan
what i like about this place is that i get to interact with other people.. it's like a break from everything that is in this forum.. which we all know can be a bit overwhelming at times..

upload_2018-6-23_6-35-47.jpeg

haven't been out with friends for months.. and the last time i saw them.. i was not comfortable.. and i feel like i don't belong.. so it's nice having people inviting me in stuff like this..

as for what's making me happy.. i don't know what does.. a lot of people here has been asking me what makes me happy.. but i really don't know.. if anything.. eating chocolates at least comforts me.. but it doesn't really make me happy..

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
I honestly don’t know if i’m here already or if i came earlyer and left and came back or didn’t. or if i’m here now, am i? or not? i can’t tell. it all started when Woowoo so kindly tagged me and then i’m not sure what followed or follows. i may have arrived early in the morning or maybe not, i could have gotten here a little later and then left or didn’t. i am not sure because i don’t remember saying hello or anything for that matter. and if i am not here then or now or earlier or later, is there any way at all to tell when i’ll be getting here? it is late now,, i kno wthat. so where am i? i am going ot have ot hope someone has noticed and will be able to tell me because i really do want to be here. its my favorite cafe - its the food. its the food for thought - its all those so many here who think the way i do (well sorta) but they are here for the same reason (well sorta) anyway its just nice to have a nice meal or snack or beach or boat ride or i guess just about anything with the best company i’ve ever found (pretend that i at least once had a friend or two elsewhere) where was i? i am not sure i’m here and if i’m not i should hurry and come, but if i am here, and start hurrying, where will i go? i might be waiting for a huge breakfast like 3 sunny side ups, home fries, hash browns giant stack of pancakes with maple syrup and waffles and bacon and sausage and tea or coffee or 2 pork chops with dripping ss up on top. or who knows or perhaps a ....
i have a feeling i am not here yet and i look at my clock and apparently i got up a long time ago and went to work. poor me. and poor anyone else that had to do that. just a minute....
thansks @Woowoo, i’m on my way just to make sure. i hope my breakfast is not too cold. i bet everyone is having fun. i hope so.. see you in a sec...

Last edited:

Debzy

When I went to that farm, there were also a bunch of cows laying around in a pen. Oh wow, look, actual cows! I started walking up to the fence and a couple of them stood up and looked at me in a very menacing way. It was a seriously tense moment. I thought, fuck this, and backed away. Concrete jungles are underrated. At least rats and cockroaches have the decency to run away when we approach.
@HumanExMachina hahaha it's a total culture shock going from concrete jungles and the countryside ain't it? I've got a funny story about cows. There were about fifty cows field, next to where I was walking my dogs. My wee Collie, Mollie went under the fence to sniff the grass. One of the cows came up to her, curiously the cow started sniffing. All the other cows started to go over to Mollie, because as you know, or don't lol cows are really curious. Anyway Mollie seen them all coming towards her and, terrified, she took off as fast as she could. The cows, in turn started chasing her. They chased her into the forest, she's mentally scarred and scared of cows. Funny thing is, she was born on a farm! A proper professional working collie she isn't lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00