Jim's cafe March 2015

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi everyone :) As I always say...a new month could be a new you. For me I plan on exercising every single day this month. I hope I can do it even if it is only a small amount. Does anyone else have thongs they would like to change? Any plans for today or month?

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

You read my mind! Was planning on excerising everyday. Will also switch diet to low carb and see how I like it.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hmm, March is tricky for me. For one, I am glad that winter will soon be over, and warm, sunny days are yet to come. But there is a day that will be sure to bother me. Last year, the first thing I did on that day was cry. No reason really, just everything kinda hit me all at once. So I hope this year will be better. Don't really have any upcoming plans, but hope everyone has a good day.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

March winds will be on us soon i think march is coming in like a lamb so will go out like a lion the saying is i hope not
    cold here take care everyone

5. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

March is coming in like a lion here...with another snowstorm in the NorthEast, USA. I'm thinking of getting out snowshoeing but not with the group I usually go with as they go too fast and too long a time for me.
    Still if I can persuade myself to go out as opposed to the gym life will be good.
    Have a good day SF

6. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Don't really know how to feel about March, but I surely hope it ends up being better than previous months have been so far.

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Oh no plans in particular for March. This months always drags for me as i wait out the last weeks of winter weather. Just going to keep on keeping on a day at once.

Ive been thinking about getting a pair of pet budgies. I dont know. They seem like pleasant birds to have as pals.

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's the first day of March, and it hasn't stopped snowing all day!!

9. DrownedFishOnFire

Started the month off to good start, hung out with a friend, got to eat at two restaurants and call it a good day.

The new cat has been hyper nonstop play when I was home.

10. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Kicked someone out of my life today. Once again, I thought they were great, but in the end they were just plain toxic.
    Think I'll draw and write for today. Still feeling really tired.

11. Petal

Good afternoon all. Did not do much today, got my prescription and have spent some time watching T.V, mainly jeremy kyle and judge judy :)

12. Null

Null Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone. It's going to be a challenging day. I did get up early and had a nice breakfast at I-Hop, so that's something.

13. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Brrrr! Blustery and cold today. Not very pleasant to be working in. Glad to have the shift over and back home now with warm blanket. :snow:

14. DrownedFishOnFire

Was warm today in low 30s snow was melting little bit.

Now rough start to the shift today. Cannot wait until 1045pm so I can call it a night.

15. Petal

Good morning :) Have to try and prepare for my college interview today which I have next week, I don't know where to start.

16. Null

Null Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone! I was going to quit drinking soda today, maybe I should just try again tomorrow.

17. DrownedFishOnFire

Icy day. Postponing diet tomorrow. No point in starting today when I have leftovers to eat up.

18. Petal

Had a break from my diet and went for a chinese with my friend, it was lovely :)

19. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Good luck! I think you'll be great. Just be yourself...

20. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo!

Dentist appt went well! I am glad that I have been steadily brushing my teeth. I've got a routine; brush after I get out of the shower. I've done it for 9 months! w00t!

I wish everyone a wonderful day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.